Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Anesa

She showed up early...but...didn't have much luck...  :(

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

I so agree. :(  But with any luck, things will hopefully get better in time.  :)

Ephemera

I peered into the darkness as I walked the streets of autumn, wondering if that breathing sound I heard first here, then there, was just my imagination, inclined to lurk in the shadows, or some poor soul with a particularly acute allergy to ragweed.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Kazuume

The darkness surrounded the young maiden. Slowly it became clear that it was only there to lure her away from safety and into the arms of evil!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

BiRen92

She stood at her brothers sickbed side as she forced her self to watch him writhe in pain. "Surly there must be a cure, Doctor!" She said in desperation.

Kazuume

The Doctor sadly shook his head. "I am not so sure there is for this particular ailment."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Belle33

Perhaps pure luck will do the trick.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

If I find some, I'm gonna grind it down then fill a giant pool to soak it into every pore.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

If you do, you'll long be the subject of tales and lore.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

If that also means my mad little laugh would exist inside those that know.. I would be thrilled to the core! :)
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

And would that mad little laugh become an elixir, causing all who know to beg for more?

Mordred

*With a sinister grin, his head tilts to the side, pondering this..* While the thing inside me that no longer beats would feel sore if some did not beg for more.. I know some would most likely plead for those echoes to end the moment they rippled inside their mind.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I wonder which sort would be which, and while I'm at it, I wonder what those echoes would elicit in the mind of a poet... so much to ponder.

TheLegionary

I have no idea of what you are talking about. By the way, do you know where is the nearest port?

Mordred

Hmm, so do you mean that which flows inside a bottle, or the sort that leads to larger, deeper waves?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

After too much of either, you'll surely be seeking a soft spot to lay your head.

Kazuume

Sleeping in a loft full of hay might be nice.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

This dude here would probably seek to get lost under the hay.. to avoid those irritating rays of that sun all you humans seem to adore so much! :P
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Perhaps, if you are a gentleman, some poor unsuspecting maiden will offer to host you in a dark, shadowy cavern with a view of goddess moon.

Mordred

Such a gentleman as I, if my thought in that hope is indeed true (of being a gentleman, if such greed that exists in this creature still allows that fact to be.. fact), would feel a ripple of delight inside. Such a hoot, every mad little drop of blood inside would cheer, anticipating such a lovely cavern basking in the moon's silvery light.
*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

If you are talking about blood, I should be wearing my boot

Mordred

If the volume of that luscious redness is high enough, I'll fold up a paper boat or two and send them on their way to see where the current leads.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

The temperature outside is still well over 80 so my coat will not be needed yet again!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences