News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

“If I die before I wake…” - sci-fi RP - F wanted

Started by Zinder, May 23, 2010, 08:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zinder

“If I die before I wake…”

[Future, sci-fi, cyber punk]

The year is 2086. The virtual reality is available for mass production. There is no television anymore and Internet is not nearly what it used to be. Wifi connectivity is taken to the next level – people check their e-mails with the blink of an eye – wirelessly connecting by using their neural implants. Work places are taken by vast replicating droids with artificial intelligence running on their cybernetic brains. Humans are not required to work anymore – there are no jobs for them, there is no meaning of their physical existence. For many there is only Alpha – a network which contains whoever wants to join the virtual reality networks and let go of their formal lifes.

There are still those who oppose Alpha and join the networks via implants but still live their normal life. There are no restrictions and the artificial intelligence which represents the new global government structure is permitting everything that people would like to have or be.

There is only one rule – don’t oppose the System. Whatever the global government decides is the law. There are only few criminals left – hackers who like to call themselves Dawn. In two attempts they were able to take down GG (Global Government Artificial Intelligence) but it quickly failed over and its cluster systems restored its activity and seized the bugs which let Dawn brake in.

My name is Rayan and I am the leader of Dawn. I live in a castle hidden from the world and from GG. Every day is struggle for our survival and every time we dive into the virtual reality network we hope that we will live to get out…

~~~~~~~

I am looking for a female for this solo game. I would like her to be familiar with the sci-fi of this nature since this will be the core of the game. I am planning some sexual content for this game but maybe not at first and it won’t be a main topic. Ping me if you like it! :)

Zinder