TheLegionary

WyldRanger

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Frost

Wykyd

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

TheLegionary

Nico

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RP7466

Coffee, with a good splash of brandy ;D
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Luther

7.5% Cider - 1 gallon UK measure :)

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

despickable

I had never had this before a strange taste at first to get used to but quite refreshing

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

Wild forest berries juice. Yes, it's what's for dinner. And breakfast, and lunch, and evenings... doing a little personal spring cleansing here.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Oniya

Quote from: despickable on March 31, 2011, 06:05:23 AM

I had never had this before a strange taste at first to get used to but quite refreshing

According to Wikipedia, it's got quinine among the ingredients (kind of like tonic water).  That might be the taste you're getting.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

TheLegionary

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kormun

Autumn52

MessrMoony

Sugar free peach Oasis! I just found it today at my Student union shop and blargh, its so addictive. :P
They say love hides behind every corner...I must be walking round in circles.
Ons & Offs

Currently seeking

Belle33

Ginger ale, and I'm about to spike it

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

despickable

Quote from: MessrMoony on March 31, 2011, 06:56:38 PM
Sugar free peach Oasis! I just found it today at my Student union shop and blargh, its so addictive. :P

that stuff is so hard to find now that was a bonus for you

Kentucky state bourbon with coke.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Kendra

coffee!
copious mugs of coffee  XD

Autumn52