Junki's F/M Picture Plots (F seeking M) (added one m/m plot)

Started by Junki, August 11, 2011, 08:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junki

Hiya!~

Here are just a few pictures I found and put stories with. I am searching for a male character(s) to fill these roles. You can look through the my on and offs if you want, but in general I'm pretty open to anything aside from gore and other gross stuff. If you find that you want to role-play a story with me, just drop me a private message and we can discuss it. I don't like role-playing on IM, but if you absolutely reject to the forums, we can do it in private messages as well. I personally like the forums because it is easier to keep tabs on the story.

As for literacy, I would like to role-play with someone who has a good handle on grammar and spelling. I'm not strict or anything, as I am not perfect, but I don't want to see text talk. Details are the bomb, so use lots of them.

Some of the plots have more than one picture in the blue writing. That's about it, so look through the picture plots and send me messages!

-Junki

[WARNING: The follow pictures contain sexual images and nudity]

What He Wants
The king likes them two ways: tied and tight. He sleeps around where ever in his kingdom and with whomever he wants. He often has scouts to go in the villages and collect the eligible young women to come fulfill his desires. What will happen when he takes in a more powerful princess who is undercover in one of the neighboring villages. Again, ideas or suggestions would be welcomed for this story.
[Non con, Bon]

Mail Order Virgin
There have been strange disappearances happening all over town. High school girls have been the biggest hit. One day however, the man next door to the Johnsons, who just lost their daughter, finds her in a special package he ordered. Will he come out and reveal the company in which is taking the girls? Will he let her go? Technically he did buy her. Or will he save his own ass an keep her... perhaps even have some fun with her?

Daddy Knows Best
This can be your classic daddy and daughter relationship. We can say that her father punishes her sexually until she more willing to give herself to him whenever he desires. Or something along those lines. Open for suggestions.

The Office   
I love the Sesshomaru and Kagome pairing and would love to do it in a more modern setting. Doesn't neccarily have to be in the office, perhaps have them play out in a school setting or some work setting.

Sleeping with the Enemy
This can be a story about two childen rivalries. He grew up to be a successful business man. While she however waits on tables. He has always taken a fancy to her, but found it easy to get caught up in her little argumentative games. She has always found him too attractive and cocky. Finding ever reason in the book to hate him. What will happen when he catches word that her brother is sick in the hospital without enough financial support. Will he willing come to her rescue or will his help come with a price?

Red Riding Hood

Housekeeper

--------------
And for a little M/M. I haven't done some in a long, long time. But I did find a picture that peeked my interest a little and I'm willing to give it a go.

Is this a Joke?
Protecting Gotham City gets a little tougher as the Joker's madness seem to escalate, him becoming more and more clever. Can Batman overcome the Joker's tricks? Or will he fall victim like so many others? (I am looking for a Joker)