Vampire and Mage RP [MUL-H]

Started by Darlusk, November 08, 2009, 12:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackbird

Alright, figured as much.

Anyway, allow me to congratulate you on an awesome game so far! Your posts are written very well, and I’m genuinely impressed with the game’s backstory. The idea is fairly simple:  Two factions in conflict. What you did to make it appealing is how you balanced each faction and the apparent potential for a deep storyline.

Keep up the good work!

Darlusk

Thanks :D. Enjoyign your posts as well, nice and detailed. Anyway, hopefully the rest of th epeople will join in the intro thread soon, or start some other things up.

By the way, as I mentioned in a pm to someone, as long as it doesn't involve character death or any major large scale changes, feel free to branch off into more than one thread at a time, if you wish. The time is slideable if nothing major is happening, heh.

Blackbird

Good to know, I'll keep that in mind. I'm glad that you think my posts are okay. I try.  ;)

Darlusk

So we need more people to join :P. Kate needs to add her profile to that thread, for instance. And we need more. MOOOORE. Heh, I'll stop

Crovonovin

I'll be making my own introduction soon enough.  I imagine Thessaly might have even been watching the whole initial conflict from afar, if that's alright.  Perhaps Steven might even begin sensing that something is amiss.  She's not exactly very subtle about masking herself.

Darlusk

Sorry for my unexpected absence :(. Hopefulyl we can get this going again, hmm? As always, accepting applicants :D

Callie Del Noire

Still have room for an Elder Mage?

Darlusk

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 09, 2010, 09:57:57 AM
Still have room for an Elder Mage?
Yep. Room for one more. First coem first serve :)

Thorn14

Do you have to be an archmage/elder?

I was curious to try a newer mage.

Darlusk

Nope, definitely dont have to be, I limit the number of older ones for a reason. Feel free to make a newr one L)

Thorn14

NameElement
ArchtypeMage Sorcerer
Sexuality Element never thought about it
Appearance: http://thorn14.deviantart.com/art/Female-Element-81040280 (not a good drawing so i linked it instead)
Posistion: Newbie
History/Bio:
As a normal human, Rose North was just a photography student at a university. However, on one trip the other day, a bad storm left her seperated from her friends. Worried for her own safety she tried to force her way foreward through it. But it wasnt a regular storm, it was raining fire, and rocks floated in the air. But none of it hurt her. Moving to a tower she discovered in the storm, she saw several names, and inscribed her name in it as well with her own blood, she was compelled to.

Soon afterwards she found out about the supernatural and the conflicts between the vampires and the mages. Wanting to hide her identity to keep her friends and family safe, she chose the name Element, based off of her skills. Now she vows to get stronger to help protect those she cares about.

Personality wise Rose is pretty shy and timid, and is a bit of a nerd. Art students can be like that. Still, she believes in her goal and will fight for what she believes in.
Power-6
Resistance-4
Physicality- 3
Mentality- 5

Dispositions:
Humanistic Vampires "Do they hurt people? If not, I kind of feel bad for them. But those who do? I have to stop them."
Fallen Vampires "They unlive to hurt others and care only for their monsterous desires. I will fight!"
Humanistic Mages "MY friends and allies. I have alot to learn however."
Fallen Mages "What I fear said friends and allies will become...or myself."
Mortals "Mages shouldnt hate Mortals, we both breath and feel just as they do."

Darlusk

You messed up the template there a bit, accidentally replaced the Class, Sex, etc insteead of adding it after. Check the profiles already up :)

Thorn14

Whoops haha

And how do people become mages in your game? Can anyone do it or does it take a certain someone?

Darlusk

I dont have any specific rules. it coudl either be a sudden 'awakening' to magic, apprenticeship to a full mage, finding a powerful tome that lets you first call on some spells, etc etc. Whatever works for you :)

Thorn14

Ok, bio up, I kind of like Element being a bit more submissive than the other characters it seems.

Kate

thorn do you want our characters to already know each other ?

submissive mage sounds wonderful !

Thorn14

I dont think Element would know such a vampire though. What did you have in mind?

Darlusk

('Mage' isn't a gender ;) )

There's always the chance you could have Element unknowingly allied with her vampire, something liek a 'friend' you haven't realized is one of the elder vamps yet.

Of course, if you ever met my mage, you'd quickly learn that as he'd likely be able to sense the mental influence of vampiric power on you (Subject to a conflicting roll, perhaps, if it was hidden, but he is a necromancer after all)

Anyway, since my archmage just left vampiric territory I need someone else to RP with :P

Kate

Darklust - Lex and I are in the public library which we do go regularly to meet... a mage happening to be there also isnt so out of the ordinary ..

Element - I am the owner of a night club called Aquarium - perhaps Element knows me from visiting the place once or twice.

Darlusk

Well, my mage just left, wouldn't seem to quite flow correctl yif he just happened to show back up again. Maybe get him involved again after your meeting or something :P

Thorn14

Kate: Maybe Element has at least heard of your character? She is a bit of a nerd and probably wont go to clubs often but definately knows a few things about the club life what with her age.

And sheesh, I wasnt even aware there were RP threads already. I'm slow on the uptake.

Darlusk

Heh there are. Anyway, you can feel free to go put that profile in the profile thread, it looks good to me :)

Thorn14

Thanks. Should I find a RP thread or go into the intro?

Darlusk

Whatever works for you. The Intro's a bit stagnant so you can feel free to start a new thread :)