The Gates [Demons vs Hunters] [ SHUT DOWN. MOVING ]

Started by Rezn, August 24, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhael

Hey all. OOC discussion thread up and running -- > Right Here < --

The roleplay should start tomorrow. We should have a couple of posts from my partner MrsTenpenny and myself, as Lucifer. We'll use the OOC Discussion thread to post news and keep tabs on what's going on, so be sure to bookmark or visit it on a regular basis. If you have questions, post them there, and of course, use the topic to comment the roleplay and get in touch with the rest of the group.

Hope to read from all of you soon. Happy Friday! 
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Endwell

-plants flag- Hello! I look forward to warping your minds making friends here  O:)

Player Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Post Frequency: At least once a week depending on how many scenes I have going on. Could easily be more frequently at times.

Name: Delphine Delcroix
Role: Agrat bat Mahlat
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Face Claim: Rhianna
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Rhael

Hey there, Endwell. Welcome aboard! The RP should start tomorrow, so you joined at a good time, I'd say.

Updated the repository thread with your character.

We'll stop recruiting female characters until the ratio will be more balanced.
~~ Current Status: Unavailable (7/7 RPs) || My O/O Thread || 1x1 Wanted Roleplays ~~

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Drake Valentine

Player Timezone: US Central
Post Frequency: Varies with off days and given interaction involving my character. Ideally twice or more week, but if in active scene and off that given day, I may be able to squeeze out few more replies.

Name: Francis Mormon(Human) | Asmodeus (Fallen)
Role: The Original Soul Dealer
Age: Human: Late 50s | Actual Age: Unknown as he was among the first of many of God's creations.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Face Claim: Mads Mikkelsen

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rezn

Welcome, Drake! Great to have you join us. Wonderful FC if I may add.

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rezn

Attention everyone!

The Gates is finally underway. A link that will directly take you to the main IC thread will be listed here.

I encourage everyone who has already applied to head there whenever they can and read up on how this game is gonna kick off. I’m very excited to see how everyone interacts! And for those of you who are interested, please refer back to the first page of this thread and apply. Right now we are only recruiting male characters at this time. This is subject to change.

tobisquestion

I'm up for this RP! I was quite interested in the club owner role but it looks to me that you are much more urgently needed additional foot soldiers for the coteries. I'll submit one in the next hour or so.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Rhael

Thank you very much. By the way, we're in the process of making those Footpad roles a little more attractive with something unique only they can do, so stay tuned.

Ultimately, though, we wish to cover all canon roles in the end, so play whoever inspires you the most. At the moment we're only recruiting male characters to balance the male/female ratio.

Lithium

Rezn

Lithium, you may join once tobis has joined. We just don’t want there to be an uneven amount of males and females. Don’t fret!

Lithium

tobisquestion

I'll have my character submitted in the next half hour...then you can stop fretting. :)

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Rhael

Pokes Lithium to increase the fretting  >:)

We updated the Footpads. Take a look at the main post in the first page, under the section describing the Templars. In short, Footpads = Ultimate badass fighters.

Rezn

We are so thrilled to have you all express interest! It means the world.

As always, when applying, be sure to grab the application code from the first page and please include a face claim!

tobisquestion

Player Timezone: GMT
Post Frequency: 1-3 times a week

Name: Tariq al-Shujae
Role: Footpad #1 - Seraphims Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with heavy female preference
Face Claim: Tahar Rahim

Rezn

Welcome, tobis! Happy to have you aboard!

Another announcement for everyone, we are accepting females again! So anyone who is interested in either playing a male or female role may do so freely. ^^

Cold Heritage

Player Timezone: Pacific Timezone. GMT -8
Post Frequency: Generally two to three times a week.

Name: Michael Lanes
Role: Footpad #2 - Thrones Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Face Claim: Dolph Lundgren
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Rezn

Rhael

Welcome to the latest arrivals. Updated the repository thread here, and also added characters' orientation, so people can easily see who likes what without having to comb the applications here.

Lithium

Player Timezone: EST
Post Frequency: 1+ times per week

Name: Sundae Mornin
Role: Footpad of the Seraphims Coterie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Face Claim: Ira Chernova

Rhael

And welcome aboard, Lithium.

Registration for Templars characters are suspended. We need more demons or humans now.