(Closed) The Perilous Partners, or The Genderbent Game!(A Sinful Brides Reboot)

Started by Gateman, August 22, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gateman

Emi has the last demon slot. And yes, goody and loud are left

Levi

Quote from: Gateman on August 23, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
Emi has the last demon slot. And yes, goody and loud are left

Awsome ta!
Working on one of the lads as we speak ;)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Gateman

Quote from: Levi on August 23, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Awsome ta!
Working on one of the lads as we speak ;)

Levi, you've had a bad track record with absence and delay in getting your posts up in a timely fashion for Sinful Brides. What will make it different in this game? I'm honestly a little worried you might be too slow

Levi

Quote from: Gateman on August 23, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
Levi, you've had a bad track record with absence and delay in getting your posts up in a timely fashion for Sinful Brides. What will make it different in this game? I'm honestly a little worried you might be too slow

Well hopefully the fact that it's almost the end of the summer means my children aren't at home 24/7. But they of course are not an excuse. I am a busy lady, and can really only post in the evening. I kinda saw this as a chance to give myself the much needed boost to get things back on track..but....If you would rather someone else. Then no worries....it's not like I don't owe wicked a post or a bazillion! :D

Gateman

Quote from: Levi on August 23, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Well hopefully the fact that it's almost the end of the summer means my children aren't at home 24/7. But they of course are not an excuse. I am a busy lady, and can really only post in the evening. I kinda saw this as a chance to give myself the much needed boost to get things back on track..but....If you would rather someone else. Then no worries....it's not like I don't owe wicked a post or a bazillion! :D

Levi, if you can keep up, I'm happy to have you. I'm not gonna turn away someone trying to improve their skill, I just wanted an honest answer, you know?

Levi

Quote from: Gateman on August 23, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
Levi, if you can keep up, I'm happy to have you. I'm not gonna turn away someone trying to improve their skill, I just wanted an honest answer, you know?

Course I do. No harm, no foul.  I think I'll take your advise for now, and leave things as is. If your still in need shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can russle up.  I can't make promises on speed

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Bowen

Quote from: Chantarelle on August 24, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
Kk. Think I might finally be done fiddling with my CS.

Hmm...need to flesh out my guy a little more too.

Looking forward to seeing what you add

Chantarelle

Haloriel

Chantarelle

Wicked Emi

I am the best therefor...
...I deserve only the best
Name: Lost in time, Mora has named herself in irony
Played by: Wicked Emi

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 130 lbs
Extra: Her skin is clear porcelain perfection
Sin or Designation: Pride
Information about ability: Whore of Babylon
Can see through any and all deception and manipulate a persons truth and motivations to suit her needs. The best example of this is the famous "whore of Babylon" where she spoke and played with "god faring men"; and turned them in to righteous prideful men who not only think they speak the word of God, but even laid down their thoughts on what was sin and what was not.

Personality: PRIDE
Mora is everything one could think of as pride, vanity, egotistical, selfish, and obviously believes she is the best and deserves only the best. She is also rather flirtatious and enjoys flirting with many people and watching their pride swell. One thing that many do not think about when they think of her, is the fact that if someone pledges loyalty to her, she is loyal back. Lastly, she likes to laugh. In her lifetime, she has seen both the very serious and the hilarious, and she would rather spend her time laughing...even if it is as someone not at their jokes.

Bio:
Pride is said to by the original sin, the first. However, she didn't really come into play until foolish mortals thought they could reach the heavens and decided to become what is famously known as the whore of Babylon. In flattering ego's, taking her time to really make pride a seed in all, she was a busy happy girl. However, now she is a very bored pride. Back when in her "whore" days, she had fun playing with humans and making pride the number one sin. Now, however, EVERYONE has some type of pride. Feeling like a job well done, she is more retired now than anything else. Only stirring the pot every once in a while. In her more current free time, she spends time in both the human world and hell equally. On the surface, she has spent a lot of time in Japan, as they are the leading country in Pride. Down in hell, she balances her time running her little section of hell and playing "biggest bachelorette" because even though she is a prideful creature, she is also a very bored horny one as well. Mora honestly thinks that father wanted to do this so she would stop playing with his toys, as Mora is not just into men. Since she is so bored, she is okay being there. If nothing else, can play a few games while she is at it. As for her sisters, she does have a loving sibling rivalry with lust; as pride thinks she is the best at everything...including sex. They only mildly joke about it, but pride has taken one of lusts lovers to "prove she is better". That was centuries ago, and Mora doesn't feel the need to prove anything to anyone now, but that small bit of jousting is still between them. In the end, pride loves her sisters and as long as they don't get in the way of her getting her Adonis, she will still have a loving relationship with them.

O/O's: List....I'm lazy...
Theme song: Bad Bitch by Bebe Rexha ft Ty Dolla $ign
Extra Pics

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Chantarelle

O.O bitch stole my man! (a long time ago) Lol

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Murvoen on August 24, 2018, 05:54:12 AM
Pride looks fantastic ;D
Thank you!
....it took my waaaaaayyyy tooooo long to find the girl for pride...I got a headache >.<

Quote from: Chantarelle on August 24, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
O.O bitch stole my man! (a long time ago) Lol
LMAO!! If it makes you feel better....he was a horrible lay XD

Murvoen

I have to say though, having her be the Whore of Babylon brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Pride cometh before the fall."
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Haloriel

Lust's presence probably made him better than he seemed, and once on his own, he was exposed as lacking.  XD

... That's what Greed would say on the matter.  8-) Pretty face, and nice bio for Pride!

Now we just need two more lovely men folks.

firepyre

You could probably move Jon to Loudmouth if you want. He fits that pretty well too. Might be easier to find someone interested in Rebel.

Dragongoddess

Sye

Calling all Sins! I was wondering if we could speak of our characters opinion of each other? I am working on bio and her interactions with each sinful sister. PM me if interested! :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Saika on August 24, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
Calling all Sins! I was wondering if we could speak of our characters opinion of each other? I am working on bio and her interactions with each sinful sister. PM me if interested! :)
I second this!  If you guys want, easiest way to get me is on Discord: Dragongoddess #1254.  You can of course PM but I won't see that as quickly.

Sye

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 24, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
I second this!  If you guys want, easiest way to get me is on Discord: Dragongoddess #1254.  You can of course PM but I won't see that as quickly.

Add me

Bowen

Why not just set up a discord Channel? It seems the thing to do.