Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Discontinued see 2.0)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Dragon

Signature skill and weapon! What do you want her to do assassinate wise?

Maybe a long dagger for a signature weapon? A stilleto? And then her skill can be knowing just where to strike to kill?

Or give her a bad ass assassin hidden blade!

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Dragon

Signature skill and weapon! What do you want her to do assassinate wise?

Maybe a long dagger for a signature weapon? A stilleto? And then her skill can be knowing just where to strike to kill?

Or give her a bad ass assassin hidden blade!
Well, she's poor so it couldn't be anything expensive at least not starting out.  As for skills, would she be able to have more than one?  Because she studied anatomy and different types of fighting styles in depth (as best she could) so she'd likely know exactly where to strike to hurt someone or even to kill them, might know where to hit to immobilize them for a while.  But aside from her hatred of the Cartel, she's one of those people that easily is liked by others.  But I don't really know how to put any of that down.

Catella

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
Well, she's poor so it couldn't be anything expensive at least not starting out.  As for skills, would she be able to have more than one?  Because she studied anatomy and different types of fighting styles in depth (as best she could) so she'd likely know exactly where to strike to hurt someone or even to kill them, might know where to hit to immobilize them for a while.  But aside from her hatred of the Cartel, she's one of those people that easily is liked by others.  But I don't really know how to put any of that down.

Skill: Charisma
Weapon: Wit

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

Bruja Amethyst

Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Catella

Catella

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

You get one signature skill but if you want to write a secondary skill that's fine as well!

And like Catella and Baby girl said! Charm and wit could be her signature weapons just fine.

Norsegod1839

Bruja Amethyst

Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Norsegod1839

I saw looks great!

I also went ahead and took the liberty of saying you were already being attacked Baby Girl

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Let me know if La Diabla is approved when you get the chance?

Norsegod1839

Did you put her in the character sheet area yet?

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Haha yea didn't want to put her in til I knew if she was ok.

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
She's all good!
Cool she's up in the character thread.  Peobably not going to reply to the game until tomorrow though.

Catella

I have family stuff to tend to today and tomorrow so, I probably won't get a reply up til Monday (even though I'm working on it right now.)

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Catella on June 16, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
I have family stuff to tend to today and tomorrow so, I probably won't get a reply up til Monday (even though I'm working on it right now.)
Don't worry.  We'll be here haha

The Golden Touch

Hi! I love fantasy things, and Once Upon a Time is top five shows I love to watch. So I'm interesting! I was thinking and I saw this bit about Sleeping Beauty.

QuoteSleepy Beauty! In this game she could easily be a girl awakening from a coma whose father was once prominent in the Cartel.

That maybe her father was a man that worked for Estaphan's father? Maybe failed hit on her family because of her father by the 'Sandman' idea that was up. I kind of like that, but I'm also open to other ideas for why she was in a coma. Still affiliated but its been enough time that its a surprise she woke up, maybe?

And I'd love to use Marie Avgeropoulo if I get in.

Pretty Pictures

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Dragongoddess

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 16, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
Hi! I love fantasy things, and Once Upon a Time is top five shows I love to watch. So I'm interesting! I was thinking and I saw this bit about Sleeping Beauty.

That maybe her father was a man that worked for Estaphan's father? Maybe failed hit on her family because of her father by the 'Sandman' idea that was up. I kind of like that, but I'm also open to other ideas for why she was in a coma. Still affiliated but its been enough time that its a surprise she woke up, maybe?

Pretty Pictures
Girl after my own heart!  Gonna send you a PM with some ideas I have?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 16, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Pretty Pictures

Golden Touch welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your character! And thats a great idea.