Me, looking for You? - Take my hand, and we'll see where the wind takes us.

Started by Writersblockade, September 28, 2015, 03:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Writersblockade

Figured I’d throw this out into the universe again and see what popped up! My head is a little all over the place, and putting stuff down here is a lot more helpful than I originally gave it credit for! That said, I’ve a few itches in need of scratching, and if you think you’ve got the nails I need, then let’s talk about mutually assured corruption!

So me? I started text roleplaying single-line stuff on yahoo chat lol. Eventually I got interested in adding a little depth to what I was writing, which got me into doing fight-based DBZ fights, then honest-to-god group roleplays with folks. That’s how I got into the White Wolf games and ended up playing a Malkavian with a superhero complex. Good times, folks. Good times. I putted around here and there, and fell into my first erotic-styled freeform play with vampires. I played so many vamps, that I actually steer clear of it now, though I suspect that I’ll be comparing any play I have with vamps to that period of my life, and that just wouldn’t be fair to the person I was writing with. Nostalgia is some powerful stuff.

Anywho, found my way to E and hit it hard, then life called me away, but the itch never left. It actually nagged at me not writing lol, and eventually I knew I had to come back. That was a while ago, but I figured a little story wouldn’t be a terrible thing, right?

What do I expect out of a play? *shrugs* We all know why we’re here. If you get something going with me and it catches, great. If you don’t dig it, then we can always talk about adjustments, or changing the story altogether. If you roll out without a reason, I get it. Sometimes things are just hard to say, but I’m a big boy. I grumble about rejection, but eventually I just move beyond it. Fair Warning – I can be a slow poster . Life, she can be insistent, and one must do what they can to get things done, but I do very much try to make the wait worthwhile.

Kinks? Funny thing that, it depends on the game I’m playing and the character I am. I’ve played characters that do what I would say is beyond my normal play mode, but mostly I like my girls curvy, or at the very least top-heavy. I’ve played with partners who weren’t, so it’s not a deal breaker, but hey, it’s just nice to see a jiggle where it’s warranted! Can’t blame a guy for that! I do like age difference stuff, and the whole incest taboo thing can be a fun thing to write (My mind’s telling me no…but my body! My body’s telling me yesssss! Lmao)! I love interracial stuff. The contrast in skin tones, as well as life experiences can be fun, and playing up the whole BBC slut thing for the more naughty-focused plays can be fun, especially when treated like a drug.

Someday, I’ll make a more comprehensive list of stuff I like, but sometimes I just don’t know what I like until I see it. A character I play could introduce a fetish I’d never even thought about. Case in point, Futanari! Bless the poor, troubled soul that thought those up. Best of both worlds, and represents an opportunity to play someone who would be more filthier than a character I’d normally play. Just a fun time writing for them, so I’m always open to the possibility. Okay…rambled enough. Sorry, and thank you for wading through my small piece of insanity. Most of these are old ideas, but I’m looking to add a few others. Throw me a PM if interested. I’m always happy to bounce ideas around. We can see what sticks!

MC= My Character, YC=Your Character.

Stronger Than a Ticking Clock?

Brains. Brawn. Beauty. Why aren't more ladies playing this gal? I'm looking to set up a story where She Hulk (YC, Jennifer Walters) has come forward to represent a client on a referral from Matt Murdock, who had his hands full at the time and couldn't take it on. Matt warns her that while the client isn't lying, he's also not telling the whole truth. Details of the case can be discussed, but in light of events, she hires Luke Cage (MC) to pound the streets and see what shakes loose. I see it more as a courtroom drama with some grimy detective work, and a superhero flair. Serious details can be worked out with whoever is interested!

The Only Way Out is Through

As much as I love the 2nd Season of Daredevil, and the way they portrayed The Punisher, I will always feel that Frank Grillo is the freaking punisher. So, indulge me as I use his likeness for the role.

This story is one that I tried to brainstorm, but never quite came to fruition. The Punisher, putting criminals in the ground where they belong, comes across a battered woman, who happens to be the girlfriend of the man he's after. He chooses to aid the woman, and as a result looses the man he was tracking down. The woman knows who the Punisher is. Knows what he does, and as a result sticks around even after she's healed. While she may not understand it all, she sees the weapons, she sees him, and gains a sense of protection around him, but also a curiosity. The questions start innocently enough. Maybe even a few gun lessons for her personal defense, but then she starts asking more questions, and Frank starts to see a look in her eye that reminds him of himself.

Just Putting Around

Target Rich Environment

Think Strike Back, but with Expendables-worthy violence that verges on the insane. I need a trigger happy gal who can hold her own against the odds. Like the idea of standing in what's left of a mafia-owned restaurant and getting a doggy bag for later? Then I might have a job for you!

Big Things Come in Small Packages *interracial*
This is based on a mix of John Persons artwork and the hentai manga Secret Plot. MC is a young African American male who is one of the few bookworms the school has, due to their long athletic tradition. Thanks to a friendly relationship his parents had with their family doctor, he was able to keep  phys-ed off of his list of classes until his senior year, where their doctor had to retire. Now, with no valid excuse to not go to gym, he was left feigning stomach aches to get to the nurse's office, but knows it's only a matter of time before he'll be forced to either participate. Or come clean as to why he doesn't want to.

YC can be the nurse, a principle, or teacher he happened to feel comfortable with. He'll be a sexual novice, and the female roles will quickly want to find a way to keep him to themselves once he's confessed. He'll have to manage to survive senior year while having to make sure his "savior" doesn't kill him in the process.

The Tutor

MC is about as straight-laced as it gets. He's popular for all the wrong reasons, gets great grades, and even volunteers his time after school as a tutor. The people he's tutored have shown serious improvement in their studies, and when asked what his secret was, he would merely smile shyly and say that it was about finding the connection between the work and the person.

YC is in a bit of a bind. She's got all the extracurricular activities a face and body like hers could love, but she hasn't told anyone that she's a few bad grades away from seeing all of her friends move on without her. She can’t charm her way into passing grades this time, andcneeds help…badly. She's seen people go to him with great results, and...well, she didn't have many options, so beggars couldn't be choosers, but she'd just die if anyone knew she needed the help! She was pretty sure she could charm him into a house visit, so she set out to land herself a tutor. Showing a little cleavage was a small price to pay, right?

***For a girl as sexualized as she is, sexual gratification, as well as denial, may be the best way to help their lessons stick, but it’s always up for discussion!***

Judge Dredd inspired cop story

MC is a seasoned street judge who has lost his partner and YC is the woman who replaced them. This roleplay will take place during one scenario, but once it's concluded, other scenarios can be discussed. Essentially a cop buddy story set in a Megacity, the two must find a way to work together in order to survive their ordeal. Details can be fleshed out before the story begins. The smut level on this one is fairly low, but can increase depending on the situation.

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Writersblockade

Added Judge Dredd styled RP, just cuz. Wanna shoot something? Lock and load!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Writersblockade

Thanks for everyone that hit me up. I'll be letting the dust settle a bit before deciding if I can take anything else on
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Writersblockade

If actually love one more of these run differently than what I'm doing now. Hit me up if we can sate some mutual urges!

I'm craving a military sci fi rp. Some real army of two, ground-pounding, wrecking ball stuff. We can go power armor, cybernetics, or a mix of the two. If anyone knows a kickass Amazonian gal with a hefty chest who knows her way around weapons of mass destruction, let me know!

Pretty easy going for this one. Smut will likely be light, unless you want to ramp that up. Really just looking for someone to have fun and blow stuff up with. We can go single scene as a test run, or full campaign if you're all in!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Writersblockade

Bump for the love of mayhem! I need another cherry bomb in my life!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Writersblockade

Added Stronger Than a Ticking Clock and The Only Way Out is Through
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!