Strange love, a girl and her plant [VAN/VAN-E]

Started by Spirit Adept, August 12, 2009, 05:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit Adept

There exist many strange creatures of great mystery in the world. Some like nagas, dragons, and mermaids are well known, and have become a part of the myths and legends of the land. There are many though that are not quite so famous. One of these is a plant called an Une, a unique thing in that it possesses the higher mental thinking capabilities of a human. Even stranger is its ability to fuse with a willing body, the two becoming one entirely new organism. Botanist throughout the ages have found that it is capable of learning complex concepts such as math or literature, and even being able to teach others what it has learned.

But one question still remains, is such a thing capable of comprehending emotions, desires, or even feelings?

--------------------------

This is a little idea I thought up of and wanted to play around with. Basically it is a plot about a human girl coming to find this Une and the two forming a bond that may or may not end with the two choosing to spend the rest of their lives together by becoming one.

Setting: It has to be fantasy world with magic involved obviously, but the time period could be anything from middle ages to modern-ish. Kind of interested in pursuing the modern-ish idea, but I could do either or.

Character needed: A girl, and one that is at least humanish such as an elf or catgirl or something of that nature. Please no furries.

General plot: Like I said before, basically the adventures that a plant and girl can share with each other. The main focus is the development of a friendship and possible a romance later on which may or may not lead to sex. If it does, tentacles will probably be involved to do the job. Maybe some oviposition as well, but that's totally optional. If the relationship progresses to the two of them wanting to fuse together, transformation, merging, and absorption may come into play.

If you have any question or are interested, send me a PM or leave a post and we'll work something out.