Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Sleep  was so hard to find. Being an insomniac like she was. The only time she really slept well was when it was Induced.   Happily her Hallucinations the medication gave her would sleep too.

Belongs, Loves, Near

Mordred

Slamming shut the iron door, they could hear the locking mechanism do it's clicks.. setting the thing inside to be locked away as it belongs. Seeing the worry fill his daughter's face, he took her hands and whispered reassuringly, "That thing loves to burrow into shadows.. it will not die but will wait for the next opportunity to wreak havoc upon the land." The sorrow in her eyes, however, told him she wouldn't rest until that ravenous beast was back near her as she slept.. ready to pounce and destroy any who even glanced wrongly towards her.. as any guardian gargoyle was supposed to.

Seeking, Auditory, Gold
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

The adventurer set out seeking his riches and acting upon a lead he'd gotten from a friend, went wandering through many a treacherous valley and jungle. Finally he found the entrance he'd been told to look for, and upon entering it his senses went on auditory overload! The "gold" he'd been seeking turned out to be a heavy metal band playing its venue in a cave!

Coffee, collection, hording
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

By the pale light of dusk, the creature in black stared down at his hand, watching the bead of coffee vanish, soaking into the ravenous pores. If some had whispered into his senses oh so long ago when he was but an adolescent with fangs.. of his later addiction to the succulent fluid that heightened even his own mad senses.. he'd have laughed long before taking a sample of their delicious pulse to add to his neverending collection. Yet as this thing felt his own swirling flow of insatiable blood swarm upon the area of vein that attempted it's hoarding of these new darker drops.. to the luscious beauty with the warm skin that bent closer with a smile, he whispered.. "I'll have another quad venti mocha.. with just a hint of raspberry."

Thoughts, Become, Optional
*See Pillory*

Harley Quinn

Tonight, as many times before, her thoughts carried her back to happier days, long ago and before she had become so accepting of that which was forced upon her.  Freedom, they told her, was no longer optional, but still she desired it, and yet she did nothing to secure it.

Winter, Rain, Desperation
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Winter was back again and this time it was more than it was expected. Rain had made it worse, by showering over in the beginning itself. It was his desperation only that he wanted to spend his time in talking to her while sitting in the balcony.

Farmhouse, bed, music
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Spending time in a farmhouse was something that the young woman was not accustomed to, but she felt strangely content here, not only in his presence, but also in her decision to share his bed.  The soft music flowing through the room put her even more at ease.

Harmony, Temperament, Lost
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mordred

Living in harmony is something he wanted his entire existence. It seemed as the centuries rolled on, his temperament for a calm surrounding magnified along with his insatiable hunger. The battle to resist that hunger, however, was lost long, long ago.

Yearly, Reset, Button
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Yearly it comes, yearly it goes. Happy New Year, resounds across the world.   Reset the clocks for another 364 days from the day for it to start all over again.   Button up if you live in the north. Baby, it is cold out there.

Streamers, Screamers, Baloney

lonlyazn

"My baloney had a first na... I don't think that's how I spell baloney" he thought. The noise of little screamers running rampant around. The birthday party covered in streamers distracting his time to write his jingle.

Marking, Spelunking, Retaliation.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Sybl

Marking which way to go in the direction they hoped they would not be lost after so much fun. Spelunking in and out, up and down having the time of their lives.  Retaliation is unneeded if everything is found just the way it should be. ;D

Mice, Fun, Treads

Kazuume

Do you remember the Disney movie The Rescuers about the two little mice that go on an adventure? The treads of the truck they were chasing were so deep they were like running through a canyon for them.  Though perilous, their journey was also a lot of fun and in the end, Bernard got his woman!

partying, hours, midnight
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

LadyJuliana

She was looking forward to partying all night.  Unfortunately, work got in the way and ate all her precious free hours.  By the time she looked at her watch, it was already past midnight.

Obsession, Insanity, Abyss

lonlyazn

His obsession with her drove him to abnormal heights. His insanity broke and now he resides in the asylum of his own mind stalking her. Hiding in the dark abyss of night, he stood and watched her through the windows in rags and dirt.

Porcupine, Tassle, stomping

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Sybl

Porcupine  is another word for bean brain. Believe it or not, they aren't very smart animals. The Quills they have makes us for their ignorance. A  Tassle  flops around in the wind if the day is breezy, otherwise it is just another needless ornament. I see people stomping trying to put out the fire. Don't they realize it is safer to pour water over the ashes?

Soldier, Air,  Lake

lonlyazn

The lake gleamed as the twilight moon skimmer across the surface. The air was filled with palpable tension and smelt of gunpowder. There on the edge stood a soldier, he looked into the reflection at himself and began the march deep into the abyss.

Erotic, Children, Noodles

Mordred

As the thing with the glistening fangs took a long lick of the heavenly pulsating stream just under her soft skin, he filled with a ripple that made every cell inside quiver with an erotic hunger. 'Yesssss, my children', he willed with a whisper into those heavenly drops of nectar that sang against ravenous lips, 'Time to come out to play.' Yet.. as bad timing is properly titled.. the waiter brought his succulent prey a giant bowl of savory noodles.. thwarting his plan for at least thirty minutes or so.

Party, Time, Baby
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Oh [you] let's have a private Party. It's a new year almost, It's our own unique timing.  Time to celebrate with ants. Baby it's cold outside is a cool song to play, and very smexy.

Five Green Yesterday

lonlyazn

It's five o'clock in the morning, and you know how that song goes. I can't wait for the new year, yesterday won't compare to what's coming. I'm green with envy for the approved me, I want to be him now.

Blindfold, tackle, snooze

Sybl

I walk into the room and stand behind you holding a Blindfold. I then tackle your 3 pet mice, blind fold them and sing 3 blind mice. We laugh so hard we get tired and take a snooze.

Silly, Little, Me

lonlyazn

How silly things like to flutter around, a sensation that's so crazy, but sound. How little it takes to swoon someone over at times, or how crazy the stunts people pull off. Maybe being a hopeless romantic is crazy, maybe the world is just nutty with it, maybe it's just me.

Turtle, Snort, Giggle

Sybl

A Turtle is a little critter with a shell on its back and four not so cute feet. A Snort can be heard if you listen closely when the turtle is grumpy. Giggles can be heard from children at the petting zoo.

Please, Have, Fun

lonlyazn

"Please sir, can I have some more?" he said weakly. The man looked at the little boy with discontent, "You have had enough, now sit down." There certainly wasn't any fun in the air in that poor orphanage

lonlyazn

Chicken, Pastor, Singer.

Sybl

Chicken? You dare call me chicken?  Pastor asked the little boy, "Why don't you sing with me, if you think I am chicken?, The Little boy said, "my Mom's Singer Sewing Machine sings better than you.

Pooped, Cracked, Hairy