Kidnapping! (full at the moment.)

Started by Sharon, September 10, 2011, 09:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

yep only waiting to hear back from like 3 people.

krakenknight

Quote from: Sharon on September 20, 2011, 12:32:14 PM
yep only waiting to hear back from like 3 people.

The inevitable timezone problem seems to have kicked in.

Missy

Midwest here, sorry to keep you waiting.

We should probably work out where the scenes are going to start at and who is going to dominate whom.

Who wants to lock the busty Asian woman in a cage?

JadenMystic

I'll take Sharon or Lovely to start out with! LOL ;D Love you two!

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

SeaofWind

Can I be taken by a female slaver? Pretty pretty please?

Sharon

subjuanita

I would like a female, if I get s choice, but a male is fine too.

Missy

Did I mention she was busty?

Anyways, whomever wants to dominate her, please contact me so we can work out the details of what her first submission scene will entail. I'm open to all sorts of things. I just want to know what your would like to try with her mostly.

Sharon

How we going to started this is where we are on the limo getting pulled into the place right before the girls are rushed by the trainers.

tsc

Sharon

lovelygirl

Quote from: JadenMystic on September 20, 2011, 06:56:47 PM
I'll take Sharon or Lovely to start out with! LOL ;D Love you two!

Aw Jaden I am flattered! Whomever gets to me first can have me, if that's you Jaden I'm cool with it!
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Missy

Quote from: Sharon on September 20, 2011, 07:21:33 PM
How we going to started this is where we are on the limo getting pulled into the place right before the girls are rushed by the trainers.

I guess I mean will the girls be taken into the basement or locked in a trunk or something else?

I think there was mention of a house.

I tend to put a lot of detail into my work is all, sorry about that.

Missy

I would actually ask Trey, but if one of the others would prefer.

subjuanita

Quote from: MCsc on September 20, 2011, 10:25:34 PM
I guess I mean will the girls be taken into the basement or locked in a trunk or something else?

I think there was mention of a house.

I tend to put a lot of detail into my work is all, sorry about that.

I would think being taken to a house and then down into the basement would be a good way to proceed. I also like working out the details, as to me it makes the story more realistic. What is the reason the girls are traveling by limo? I don't think we ever mentioned that. It might help if the capture was done in such a way that no one would know where to look for the girls. That might add to their despair.

Missy

Quote from: subjuanita on September 20, 2011, 10:44:36 PM
I would think being taken to a house and then down into the basement would be a good way to proceed. I also like working out the details, as to me it makes the story more realistic. What is the reason the girls are traveling by limo? I don't think we ever mentioned that. It might help if the capture was done in such a way that no one would know where to look for the girls. That might add to their despair.

"Resource" was the term used in the first post of this thread. So some kind of vacation.

Sharon

Never fear my dears, I am slowly working out the deal. Which will be in the first post of the thread kind of like a Prolog kind deal setting up the place and having a few pictures of the Hotel owned by Elizabeth. I let Myra shade light on how the hotel became to her. or I can talked to her about it. I picture it as the Trainers have to play nice for a little bit. They was order to bring the new meet into a Meeting room there at the hotel. As show on the per-made first day time chart. Which will be included in the first post. 

krakenknight

I'll handle Sea if she's fond of police batons and the like. Heather likes the oblivious ones.

Sarah Morgan

In case you need an official tally here in the interest thread, I'm still in, and I don't mind who gets Amy.  I'm not sure if we have one trainer per girl, but for myself as a player, I don't mind being involved in a scenario with another girl.  Looking forward to seeing the first post, whenever Sharon gets a chance to work on it.

Sharon

There is one more Slave girl I did that so Mistress Elizabeth can have someone to interact with someone.

Sharon

Kidnapping IC Thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119883.0

I put a OOC thread I would like people to put their character there before we started talking in there so if we need to looked back all the characters threads together. Thank you.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119885.0

Missy

Quote from: Sharon on September 21, 2011, 09:11:28 AM
There is one more Slave girl I did that so Mistress Elizabeth can have someone to interact with someone.

Well, if trey wasn't going to take Stephanie, mine, then I was thinking maybe Miyu could take her first.

Technically mine is a lesbian, but I'd like to see her forced to serve men as well.

Missy

Also: If you don't mind my asking, why are we in "exotic"? I thought all the characters were going to be human.

Sharon

Well crap...I put it in the wrong section... i meant to put it Human NC Small group...

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!