Seeking Male

Started by Deli, March 23, 2011, 04:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Father/Daughter
A mother and daughter who lives home with a drunk man. This man is only gets drunk on weekends. The mother keeps the daughter away from him for years. Till one day he wanted to go to her daughter so he sends his wife out of town for a couple of nights. So he takes advantage of his 16 year old daughter.

Slave/Master
Anything with this one would work.

Teacher/Student
A student is failing a class and the teacher wants her to pass and has her do whatever he wants for the extra credit.

Brother/Sister
A 16 year old girl has an older brother.  She caught him having sex with his girlfriend and to keep his sister quite from telling his parents he takes her as his own sex slave.  Also he had noticed that she actually watched him having sex with his girlfriend.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Captain Vyse

Hey Deli, Vyse here. The bro-sis sounds interesting... though shouldn't she be calling the shots, since it's her that is playing all the cards here? Maybe I'm not reading it right, but it seems to me that fucking my little sister to keep her quiet might not work... unless she's demanding it.
Feel free to check out my RP search thread here.

And my O and O thread here.

Deli

Update

Romtimes were bunch of slaves and gladiators. A small town is taken over and all woman and men sold as slaves. Most men were turn into gladiators. She is taken as a slave a treasure for the Genral.

A smart girl gets paird up with a jock. This jock likes how she looks makes a bet with soem friends that he could have her in bed in a week.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)