Various requests

Started by TheAnimeFanGirl, August 21, 2008, 11:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnimeFanGirl

I'm looking for a nice one-on-one rp. Here's how I role play: I play as one of my OCs while the other person plays as a canon character that I like from shows/movies/games. This is a list of all the characters I would like if someone would play as (you just need to choose a few that you'd be good at, not all of them)...

Movies
(Wreck-It Ralph) Wreck-It Ralph. (Hotel Transylvania) Dracula, Frankenstein. (Ghostbusters) Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz. (Brave) Lord Macintosh, Lord MacGuffin, Lord Dingwall, King Fergus. (The Road to El Dorado) Chief Tannabok. (Thor) Thor, Volstagg. (Beauty and the Beast) Maurice, Cogsworth. (Megamind) Megamind, Minion. (Despicable Me) Gru, Vector. (X-Men) Remy "Gambit" LeBeau, Kurt "Nightcrawler" Wagner, Hank "Beast" McCoy. (Hellboy 2) Prince Nuada. (Hercules) Phil, Hades. (Aladdin) Jafar. (Mulan) Shan Yu. (The Incredibles) Syndrome. (Ratatouille) Skinner, Anton Ego. (Pirates of the Caribbean) Joshamee Gibbs, Hector Barbossa, Davy Jones, Pintel. (James and the Giant Peach) Mr. Centipede. (Shrek) Rumpelstiltskin. (Barnyard) Dag the Coyote, Eddy the Jersey Cow. (Harry Potter) Severus Snape, Fred and George Weasley.

Games
(Skyrim) Ulfric Stormcloak, Balgruuf the Greater, Brynjolf, Ondolemar, Ancano, Cicero, Guards. (Samurai Warriors 3) Keiji Maeda, Kanbei Kuroda, Sakon Shima, Mitsuhide Akechi, Motochika Chosokabe, Katsuie Shibata, Yoshihiro Shimazu, Shingen Takeda. (Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers) Cid, Vaigali. (Soul Calibur) Raphael, Yun-Seong, Maxi. (Zelda) Link, Shad, Renado, Zoras.

Cartoons
(The Real Ghostbusters) Egon Spengler, Ray Stantz. (Regular Show) Benson, Muscle Man. (Metalocalypse) Skwisgaar, Nathan. (Venture Brothers) The Monarch. (Looney Tunes) Yosemite Sam. (Ed, Edd n Eddy) Double D. (Lilo and Stitch) Experiment 625 aka: Reuben, Jumba Jookiba.

Anime
(Bleach) Uryuu Ishida, Kisuke Urahara, Byakuya Kuchiki, Hanataro Yamada, Renji Abarai, Jushiro Ukitake, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Szayel Aporro Grantz, Coyote Starrk. (Samurai Champloo) Jin. (DearS) Khi. (Girls Bravo) Kazuharu Fukuyama. (Hellsing) Alucard. (Naruto) Orochimaru, Gaara, Shikamaru, Neji, Shino. (Final Fantasy Advent Children) Vincent, Sephiroth.

I only rp as female characters. Also, I only do instant messenger role plays, so please feel free to try a rp with me on YIM, Skype, or AIM. Please and thank you. ^_^
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Hunter

*takes a long look then sneaks out before he can shove a foot into his mouth*

TheAnimeFanGirl

I can never find anyone these days who actually wants to rp what I want. Geez, it's so depressing. :(

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Hunter

It happens.   Anime themed games to tend to come and go.  It's a timing thing.  If you wait a bit, I'm sure that someone will take you up.

SecreT

O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

FlaminGlory

Let me see... I can do a Draco Malfoy and Wilbur. Any plot ideas?

TheAnimeFanGirl

I dunno about a plot at the moment. Maybe IM me on either MSN, YIM, or AIM so we can talk about it.

TheAnimeFanGirl

+Update+ Sorry for my elongated absence. College kept me busy. Out for the summer now, and I updated my list of faves.

bigwad73

Hey, wait!  Jafar was on that list!  What would that entail?
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

TheAnimeFanGirl

Quote from: bigwad73 on May 09, 2010, 01:26:39 AM
Hey, wait!  Jafar was on that list!  What would that entail?

Like I said, I always play as one of my characters, so there could be some sort of plot or just having them meet somehow.

Major Major

Also, that list is very hard to read. Can't you break it up a bit?

TheAnimeFanGirl

I cleaned up my list, getting rid of old things I'm not interested in anymore. Still looking for partners.