A couple new ideas [F seeking M]

Started by Kyou, December 31, 2010, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyou

So, I'm looking for a few things that are a bit typical and also a but usual. I've tried these before several times, and I find that I never get sick of them, but there are a few ideas that I have never been satisfied to the extent of the rp, and I'd like to maybe find someone else to help me with it. I don't mind girls who play males too, but I typically would like to play the girls.

Idea #1: Slave/Master

You, a prince or king, obtains a new slave. She a beautiful young fairy princess, who has been sold to you by her parents in exchange for protection, since many of your people have been hunting fairies for their magical powers. She is oh so delicate, made so by her sole training in the art of healing magic, and has been untouched by the hands of a male. She will need training to be a good sex slave, either by you personally or by your other concubines. You may even choose to ask your friends to join you. Or by some kind of fate, you will come to cherish her.

Brand spanking new idea that I really want:

So, I'm looking for someone to play two guys, maybe twins or best friends or lovers, two men who are very close with each other and share everything. One of them is bethrothed to a girl, and in order to not disgrace his family, marries her. When she is accepted into this relationship, she finds that she has to service both of them, mainly at the same time. It's like she has two husbands. The three of them live together, eat together, sleep together, and play together. She will basically become like a homebody who takes care of both of them, cooking and cleaning, and she learns to love them both. They should be opposites, one sweet and one stern, they ight argue often but they really love each other. Lots of double penetration and other 3some action going on.

Please pm me if you would like to try any of these, I'm also open to other rps too.

Seto

I like your idea of the twins sharing the girl, if you want you can PM me and we can discuss it.