The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Running away again, Sybl?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Sybl

Not hardly. Tossing you out.

DJXTESX

Now Sybl, what did I teach you about throwing people like toys?

Sybl

Linwood Badr

I'm sorry but I can't keep trying to work on your issues, I know your paying me for this, but as a well known Counselor, it's just through!

LateNightKiss

How can you help people when you have problems of your own?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Linwood Badr

Eating candy everyday isn't a problem! /shifty eyes/ Really!

LateNightKiss

Zaphod

You can tell my tummy yourself if you want. Why should I?

blue bunny sparkle

LateNightKiss

We don't need to follow your orders!

Zaphod

Who's asking you to follow her orders? Just follow mine.

LateNightKiss

Zaphod

Linwood Badr

I have various choices, one is kicking you right out the door!

Sybl

After all this time, of me devoting myself to blue? Fine.  >:(

Linwood Badr

You know you've been playing with pink and red more now a days!

(/cracks up/ this is so silly...)

Sybl

>:) If you're not careful, I will dress you in Pink, while you are sleeping, take pictures and put them on your bosses desk!

Anesa

Sybl

What did you just say?  >:(

LateNightKiss

Anesa

LateNightKiss

Oh yeah?! Well why don't you prove it for once?

Missy

Linwood Badr

Well? I've been waiting here all day. Nothing's happened!