What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Motorhead, "Deaf Forever".  rrrrock.  woo.

Next up: Primus, "Jerry Was a Racecar Driver"
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals - Fool for a Lonesome Train
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

The Bitch is Back!!!   -   Elton John :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Stone free  -  Jimi Hendrix (No Relation :P))

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Sakujo

Prodigy - Memphis Bells, then Peelander Z - MADO TIGER
Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on October 16, 2007, 07:52:07 pm
"Intelligence reports are useful only to the intelligent."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

belsammael

Yuki Kajiura - "Witch" (Tsubasa Chronicle OST)

Bliss

Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call

Then

Matchbox 20 - Real World
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

The closing/credit theme to I'm O.K.

next

Boys Don't Cry - "I Wanna Be a Cowboy"

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Amberghylles

Norah Jones - Not Too Late

next

Norah Jones - Creeping In

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Voltaire - Dunce

next

Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane

Caustic

Hoooey, the phones are a blowin-up today, so I'll just give a quick rundown of what's buzzing in my left ear while they yammer in my right.

Traci Lords, "Control" was over a while ago, then "Repetition" by Helmet, and now-- ironically-- it's "Single Serving Jack", the Dust Brothers. 

Hahahahahahahahahafuck.

Amberghylles

The HP Lovecraft Historical Society - The Great Old Ones Are Coming to Town

"They're making fist / shaking it twice / gonna hit you naughty or nice"

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3