A little Stockholm Syndrome, or a little coercion

Started by MoonlightReina, July 04, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonlightReina

Back from a long hiatus, and seeking to play!

I've been craving a good story centering on either Stockholm syndrome or blackmail/ coercion.

A plot line I have in mind would focus on an ex boyfriend coming back to slowly take control of MC's life. I'm seeking a partner to play the ex, who appears friendly and loving to MC's family and friends, but behind closed doors, is much more sadistic.

I'm seeking a story driven build up, not limited to just smut or violence (though bits of both are welcome in increments.) MC would be very resistant in the beginning, but with mental conditioning, should eventually be molded into the perfect sub (albeit, one who still dreams of escape but may be too scared to do so.)

I'm open to all types of fetishes, so long as they don't fall into anything too extreme (heavy gore, scat,character death, etc). I respect all boundaries as long as they are made clear to me, and open to including my partner's kinks into my thread as well as avoiding themes they are not okay with.

Please be aware, I am also heavily into Non-Con themes, and for this particular story, would like to have it incorporated. If this is something that makes you uncomfortable, I am more than happy to work on a different story you or I may have in mind.

An example of my writing

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

SB
Work is hectic, so posts are slow. Apologies in advance to my current RP partners!