SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on March 13, 2013, 02:42:14 PM
I'm gonna make an attempt to make a character using Josi's steps we'll see how far I get.
Likely I'll end up PMing Ciosa or Lunar for help though.

+1

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Phaia

Shadowrun Seattle 2070

Ya know ya want to be here chummer!!

So slot into the matrix, dig out the gun, charge up the magic, but get you behinds over here... we need more bodies people for the streets!!

Phaia

Crash

Hmm.  Warm, slinky, dangerous bodies. Yes we could use more. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Phaia

"ya think you are the best runner there is chummers?
Think you have what it takes??"

"well I got one thing to say "

"slot in and try a run or handling the stuff on the streets of Seattle"
"me? I think you won't last a day!!"

Phaia

hey there chummers get your streetsam over to this group and check out the bad streets of seattle 2070 style

Phaia

Josietta

The game has slowed a bit but we are at a good point to bring in new people. Feel free to pop by and say hi or just send our sextacular.. err spectacular.. GMs a message!  Ciosa and LunarSage are pretty good with working things out and getting people involved.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Crash

bubby

stargirl

Hi. I could join this. I love Shadowrun. What kind of character would you been looking for?

Crash

We will take anything really.  We don't have a lot of Street Sams or Mages, but any character is welcome.  Pick something you like and take a look at the characters in the character sheet thread to see what is being played.

Josietta

Due to the nature of SR we don't tend to worry about overlapping, but if its a personal preference then as Crash said a Street Sam or a Mage would fill any gaps we have. :)  Feel free to PM LunarSage or Ciosa for any questions or help you may need!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

stargirl

Quote from: Josietta on May 11, 2013, 11:47:36 AM
Due to the nature of SR we don't tend to worry about overlapping, but if its a personal preference then as Crash said a Street Sam or a Mage would fill any gaps we have. :)  Feel free to PM LunarSage or Ciosa for any questions or help you may need!

Great. I'm not so much into playing Street Samurai, but a street Mage is great. I will make one.

I will PM them right now. See you in Seatle.

Crash

Phaia

great to have you along stargirl welcome to the seattle 2070

Phaia

Josietta

Now is a great time for people to get into the game. We are at a new month starting, new starts on plots and a slower posting rate. Theres plenty to do and plothooks bouncing about. Come join us in the Shadows!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Xerial

Josietta

*waves* Hello there!!  You should give it a go! We've got a couple plots in the works that could use a fresh face or two. We're moving slowly at the moment but hope to pick up speed again soon. A lot of players have been sick or busy with work so we're a slower moving pace than your usual group games. However we do have big game status and our own part in the forum as well as a Wiki you can look through. :) 

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Crash