Ocean Trail Gated Community - Interest Check

Started by Cynadea, August 18, 2013, 09:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

A powerful and old lust demon, known among her peers, has bled a few husbands dry and then some that were not even bound to her by marriage. With a fortune she has accumulated over the years, she bought a piece of land that was dirt cheap at the time and almost forgot about it. Having a rather considerable fortune, she decides to use her piece of land, which is conveniently located just beside Jupiter Beach Road in Florida, to build a gated condo community. During the construction, she spread the word around that the community would be for all supernatural creatures of any nature or alignment. Soon, application began to arrive.

I'm thinking that along with humans, there would be Seraphim (angels who have to take human form for a while), Nephilim (Human-angel half-breed), Demons and Demonspawn (human-demon halfbreed), vampires, werewolves, witches and warlocks, possibly other creatures. This would be a sandbox kind of game where each player would have their own apartment, but there would be GM'ed events, and the cycles of the moon would be kept track of for those casting spells or shape-shifting... They get to mingle and deal with whatever prejudices they have against one another. The owner of the condos has very few rules. You break it, you fix it the way it was before. You kill someone, get it off property and do it properly so that cops won't trace it back to OTGC

Anyone interested? Or having suggestions?

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

arkhos

Yes. Will the vampires in this game 'sparkle'?

Just curious.

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Cynadea

I can't believe you asked! lol.

Perhaps if the vampire bathed in glitter, otherwise nope. Vampires burn in the sun anyway...

Caela

This sounds like it has the potential for a lot of amusement. First thought is a Demon/Human halfbreed but will work something up when you let us know what you want out of a CS.

MzHyde

Vampires should only sparkle when you hit them with incendiary rounds. Anyway, thinking about breaking out my female construct character;

Franny Stein

Yukina

Cynadea

define what you mean by genies in term of powers and appearance, etc. please.

Yukina

Quote from: Aysande on August 19, 2013, 01:14:59 AM
define what you mean by genies in term of powers and appearance, etc. please.

The stereotypical lamp genie. She has free will though as long as no one holds her lamp. I was going to limit her powers to typical magic. Wishes would obviously be too overpowered anyway.

Cynadea

yup. AGenie can do :) So can the construct girl.

Yukina

Cynadea

This idea has not gathered enough interest at this point. If you want, you can check out this game where your characters might find a home.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=182453.0

LordHarketh193

Sounds like a good idea.
I'd be in if its still going ahead.