Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

No.

No one, because no one else is in here right now.  I'll go with, Luci?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

The Golden Touch

-Chuckles-

Sadly no.

Harley probably.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Harley Quinn

Yep!  ;D

The Golden Touch?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

The Golden Touch

Haha... Harley, how long are we going to keep it up?  ^ ^

Harley Quinn

I just woke up a little while ago after finally sleeping for an extended period of time, so I'm going to be here for a long, long time.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

The Golden Touch

-Laughs-

My daughter woke up a little bit ago, after wetting all over the place.  So I fixed her bed, put her back to go to bed.  I am not letting her go back to sleep before I go back in to rest.  Its only 5 am here.  I won't be here but for another ten, maybe fifteen minutes.

Harley Quinn

Aww, the poor girl.  I'm in the same time zone, but my sleep schedule is erratic.

Luci?
Ons/Offs - Absences

The Golden Touch

Nope.  Last post for me though.  And I know the feeling.  Insomnia hits me at the worst times.

Probably Harley.

Harley Quinn

Sure is!  Mine is my own fault, I just won't go to bed.

Luci?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

I'm here to throw a spanner in the works.

HQ?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

Yup!  But the last time, for a little while, since I have to finish the post I promised would be posted tonight, or he'll kill me.

Endorphin?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Might as well be me.

I have no idea who will post next. Perhaps HQ will be back soon enough, so let's go with that.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

thirteenhearts

Sorry, stuck with me.

Endorphin?

Harley Quinn

Nope, me. 

thirteenhearts?

-makes self leave-
Ons/Offs - Absences

thirteenhearts

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Harley Quinn

No, but I need to stop this or I'll never finish!  I have no will power, like, at all.

Amelia?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

yes, sweetheart :)

Off you go, I'll do a shout for... Endorphin?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Harley Quinn

He should have listened.  I shouldn't be in here right now! -punishes self-

Let's try it again.

Endorphin?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

okay, okay. I was holding out on you lovely ladies.

How about Amelia?

Amelita

Me? Holding out? Are you kidding me? :P

Endorphin? ;)

Endorphin

I know. I know. I crumbled eventually.

Amelia again?

Amelita

and again and again and again... how many was it? 20+?

Endorphin? ;)

Endorphin

LMAO. I have a sneaky habit of counting along the way.  :P

Hmmm, how about... Amelia?

(Getting late now, so I'll have to log off soon).

Amelita

yes, me.

Sweet dreams, sugar ;)

Dolly?! :)