News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Is it the Grim Reaper?  or The Grinch?  Either way, you are much too much pessimistic and evil for me to stay with.  I thought I could change you if I loved you enough!  *Le sighs*  Can't say I'll miss your grumpy ways and over-bearing dreariness.  Goodbye Ramman.  I'll mail you a Christmas card!  ;P

VuurMeester

Bah Humbug.

All this christmas cheer is making me grumpy, and you're the worst.

So I suppose that's the end of this. Goodbye, camille. Hope you find someone else.
O&O

Anesa

VuurMeester

Well, I suppose if you think I'm mean, this is the end of it.

I even wished you to find someone else. Someone who does appreciate christmas.

But if you have to be that way, good bye. :(
O&O

abandoneddolly

I never see you, your like a ghost moving in and out of this house. Well if thats the way you want to be. I'm leaving.

Ramman

I'm sorry but i can't tolerate your discrimination against the wraithly anymore. Goodbye! *floats through the door*

I dont know

Im not going to die, so im leaving you.

abandoneddolly

you put to much emphasies on living, If It maters that much to you. I guess I'll leave.

Mordred

Ok.. enough of snipping and cutting and taking all my old relics as accessories. I told you I'd take you to the toy store.. get you all the new dresses and goodies you could imagine. But nooooo.. instead you keep eyeballing my coffin. I know you like that shade of velvet.. but that coffin is older most continents. Nope.. we gotta call it quits, adorable one. Also.. that ribbon.. sorry but.. I know where you got it. *reaches for it, to pull slowly*
*See Pillory*

Flower

Alas the doctor told me that my health is being threatened by your constant drinking of me. Although I love the sensation of your teeth breaking through my skin, I value life too much to become your living blood doll...or maybe not. No! I must stuck to my decision.

Good bye my vampire lover.  :'(

Ramman

Your feeble attempt to cling to life has insulted me and my age old job. Goodbye!

abandoneddolly

yor always out killing other people, what about  me  :'(

Stone

If you didn't look all laced with blood I might get around to killing you; you look so... dead already! Next!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

I dont know

That's it, im taking your gf with me. Bye!

Stone

I knew you were always interested in her a lot more than me! Get lost!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

I dont know

She said that you weren't able to please her properly. That's why she is in my bed now. I don't need you anymore.

Stone

Oh, sure, because her pleasure matters more than mine, huh? You never ever got that part. No wonder you're out of my life.  ;D

I dont know

Yes. Now go, or you stay with me? Just kidding  XD

abandoneddolly

you would rather still other peoples girls then play with me

I dont know

You didn't removed the laces when i asked you.

abandoneddolly

I dont know

Belle33

You look too lazy - I'm supposed to be the lazy one in this relationship.  Out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Steppenwolf

My dearest Belle... this is going to hurt me every bit as much as it will hurt you, but I've told you... I've asked you time and time again, but still you refuse to dress yourself. Since we've been together I have written nothing but steamy notes detailing how I would ravish you time and time again, and one obituary for my beloved pet Sasha, who died because I could not pull myself from you long enough to feed him. I know I may never find a girl as beautiful as you, but at least my writing career will have a chance to flourish. Your distracting nudity has run it's course... we're through!
Harry Haller & The Magic Theatre, not a Magic Carpet Ride.

Kazuume

I need you to leave, right now, I'm tired of your messes and lackadaisical attitude. Go do something with your life and leave me out of it!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki