What a Doll! {Doll World Ideas All genders welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, March 13, 2015, 07:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Dolls are beautiful. No matter what size they come in. Tiny versions of humans. Barbie, Gene, Tonner, or those silicone versions that...Can do more than just sit on a shelf and look pretty. Whether a collector is looking for a doll they can dress up and place on a shelf to brag about to friends or keep them warm at night, there is something for everyone.~

~This is where all of my requests for role plays where at least one character in the role play will be a doll. If you're interested, just click on a link and if you'd like to discuss it further feel free to pm. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks for reading.~

~Ideas~
Make me into your Doll - MxF Pairing
Doll world thread
New Collectible

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Welcome to the new world. Men are now superior. They make all the rules, they hold all the offices and they make all the money. Women are like pretty little dolls that the men actually buy from their families and then make over into their perfect woman. Plastic surgery, cybernetic implants and anything else that can be imagined. Ladies are meant to look pretty and make their husband's happy.~

~What I'm looking for in this story, is my character being made over into the doll of a man's dreams. Like literally made over into a doll. But there is also a romance behind it. He's madly in love with her and he needs her to be his 'vision'. This is a MalexFemale pairing with me writing as the female. If you're interested, please pm and DO NOT reply here. Thanks for reading.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~