Tentacle Monsters Needed

Started by Xilos, March 02, 2006, 05:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilos

I was thinking of doing a 1 on 1 in the distant future.  A huge spaceship is actually a famous private school for intellectually gifted females.  However, one night it crosses into a Rift in space and both time and space become distorted.  Serena awakens in the middle of the night for a glass of water and notices that her roommate is gone.  Going to investigate further, her neighbors don't seem to be in their rooms either.  The fact is, no one save Serena and a handful of other females are left on the massive ship.

Serena must make her way to the escape vessels, but of course in route, she'll have to go through the creatures that have been brought upon the ship via the rift.

Need: Someone to play a bunch of various Monsters and Tentacle Beasts that Serena will run into, one at a time, as she tries to make her way across the entire ship to get to the escape vessels.  They could also play the small handful of girls that Serena might run into on her way there.

I'd like the Monsters to be 'solid' Monsters.  No jellys or slimes or fogs or anything.  If anyone wishes to volunteer for the place of the Monsters (and the occasional ravaged female) please let me know in a PM or what have you.  Thanks!