News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Yes. Yes I can. I have specially upgraded my google-fu to deal with PM-searches.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

(You just made the 600th post in the Round Numbers thread)

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

(Why, so I did! Yay me! *clapclapclap* /LondonTipton)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Jag

I got my first 1,000 today. ^^

YAY!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Trieste

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Dawg

Woot!  Congratulations Michi No Sora .....
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sultrynets

Not sure how to take a picture of my stats ... but I hit 1,212 posts today and since everyone loves Palindromes... I figured I would share my Palindrome.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

WooHooo for the Palindrome *Hugs Sultry* and hope you find your Valentine
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sultrynets

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

Quote from: Sultry Nets on February 06, 2009, 05:37:58 PM
Not sure how to take a picture of my stats ... but I hit 1,212 posts today and since everyone loves Palindromes... I figured I would share my Palindrome.

*whispers* [ctrl]+[printscreen] then paste it into paint and save as a .jpg. :)

Congrats Sultry Nets!
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

... I have to use [Shift] because [Prt Scr] is up above [SysRq].

Sultrynets

Thanks guys... next time around I will try to get the screen shot of it.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Sultrynets

Woot! Thanks Ket! You are awesome!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

1212 isn't a palindrome; palindromes are the same backwards as forward. 303 is a palindrome, for example, or "a man a plan a canal panama." 1212 backward though is 2121.

It is still a cool looking pattern, though. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Awe, you need to come and spoil all the fun *kicks a can on in the parking lot and pouts away*

(you are right though and thanks for pointing out the lack of paying attention to detail)
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Paradox

Hit 2,000 for the second time. Some of y'all will remember that the Doormat posts suddenly stopped counting toward your post count a while ago, so my post count was knocked down quite a bit.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Ket

Now go make another post so you can have a pretty palindrome. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

Quote from: Paradox on February 08, 2009, 02:45:49 PM
Hit 2,000 for the second time. Some of y'all will remember that the Doormat posts suddenly stopped counting toward your post count a while ago, so my post count was knocked down quite a bit.

No, they still count. It's just that yours didn't count. Why? Because we hate you.

Paradox

Quote from: Trieste on February 08, 2009, 05:18:00 PM
No, they still count. It's just that yours didn't count. Why? Because we hate you.

*sobs, slits wrists, etc.*

(Yeah, they started counting again, but a few months back, Dawg and I were screwed when all the posts we had made in the doormat retroactively stopped counting!)

Paradox

Damnit. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only a few hours ago, I was over 2,000.

Now my post count has magically reverted back to below 2,000.

I think Trieste is just trying to fuck with me.

Either that, or Veks recent archiving messed something up.

Trieste

Paradox

Trieste

Yes, I saw it.

1,000, clear as day.