High Fantasy RP Sought (M for F)

Started by Darkmoon, April 30, 2016, 02:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

G'day,

Experienced role-player and writer seeking an experienced role-player and writer for a fantasy RP scenario, hopefully long term. I'm interested in a dynamic plot as much as the erotic lit/smut. Character development is key. Please be prepared to bring the sexy with a serving of talented writing. W,riting length is based on the flow of activity and can range from paragraphs to a few sentences depending on what is happening (dialogue, etc.). Those who don't give a damn, do not apply. This is a working person's RP with the potential to go long term, so please only respond if you are willing to write with effort and passion for the writing.

Theme can vary depending on your tastes, but I generally lean toward playing strong men of leadership in a fantasy setting, often warrior kings or lords. I've been interested in playing a dark prince aspiring to overthrow a realm and would be interested in RPing with a character that ends up in his company a lot, whether it is an advisor, a captive, a sorceress, a slave, a queen, etc. This is relatively open to accomodate my writing partner's desires.

Please message me if you're interested in discussing more.

A gentleman of the written word.