Private (Between Sweetamber18 and AAA111)

Started by sweetamber18, February 14, 2010, 08:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Now why would I want to do that..I got the cutest boy in this whole apartment building as my boyfriend"
*Smiles*

sweetamber18

*laughs*
Ok, so now it's your turn to tell me something.

AAA111

"Um well I got blue eyes and brown hair"
I tell you being super super sarcastic..She is a very sarcastic person

sweetamber18

*huffs childishly*
At least I told you something you didn't already know....

AAA111

"Your so cute when you do that little huff. Bet you didn't know that"

sweetamber18

*looks down at the slyly*
Nope, and I bet you didn't know how cute you look when I...
*begins to tickle her for the third time that night*
TICKLE YOU!

AAA111

*She laughs hysterically at him*
"Fine fine i'll tell you something about me. I'm probably one of the if not the most sarcastic people you will ever meet. i love sarcasm. its the spice of life"

sweetamber18

*stops tickling her, proud to have found a way to get answers from her*
Ok then, now it's my turn.
*thinks for a moment*
Ah....I have 3 brothers and 9 sisters.

AAA111

"Oh my gosh..Big family. All i have is an older brother"
Her family is super close and she is very family oriented.

sweetamber18

I wouldn't call it a family...more like a zoo.
*laughs as old memories return*
And would you believe that my mother raised us all single handedly?  I am the youngest, and my father died shortly after I was born.

AAA111

"Wow your more has to be amazing to raise 9 girls and 3 boys..especially someone like you"
*She loves to tease him*

sweetamber18

*Smiles widely, very proud of his mother*
Yea she is....maybe one day you'll get to meet her.
*Looks back down at her*
Now it's your turn again, something about you that I don't know.

AAA111

"Um i had a younger sister but she passed away about a month ago in a car accident"
*No one else really knows about that other than the family..she isn't crying yet but she is very emotional about it still*

sweetamber18

*pulls her in close and kisses the top of her head*
I'm sorry to hear that.  I bet she was just an amazing a person as you are.  She wouldn't want you to be upset over her death though, I'm sure she's in a better place.

AAA111

*she puts her arms around him as she cries into his shirt..not having really broken down yet about losing her sister. It is still a hard and rough thing for her. *

sweetamber18

AAA111

*she looks up at him with tears in her eyes*
"If it wasn't for me she'd still be there..i wanted a cd and mom said no but annie said she would go get it for me. So she did and she never made it back. If i hadn't been such a brat my sister would still be here. I don't deserve anything good ever"

sweetamber18

*continues to hold her softly*
Don't ever think that it's your fault.  It was just her time to go is all.
is a religious nut

AAA111

"No they should have taken me instead of her. She was so caring and I was a spoiled little brat"
Crying into his shirt as she suddenly falls asleep. Not having slept in a few days.

sweetamber18

*holds her until she falls asleep.  Not wanting to wake her, he gently moves out from under her and lays her head on the couch, goes and retrives a blanket and covers her up.*
Goodnight my dear.
*Goes into the bathroom to brush teeth and shave his face*

AAA111

A few hours later she wakes up not knowing where he went. She gets very scared and starts to cry. She just had a nightmare that she lost her older brother too. She is shaking in fright*

sweetamber18

*Jumps up from where he had fallen asleep at the kitchen table while working on his laptop.  He had a big paper done for school within the week.*
Huh?  What's that?  OH!
*runs into the living room to see whats wrong*
Hey, whats wrong?
*Sits down beside her and pulls her close*
Come on now, everything is alright.  You must've had a bad dream.

AAA111

She looks up at him*
"Nothing I'm fine..you lied to me. You said that you didn't have homework. If you need to do your hw I am fine and I can go home"
She says looking up at him not wanting to be too clingy*

sweetamber18

*laughs and hugs her*
I did not lie to you.  I told you I didn't have any homework, and I didn't.  I consider homework to be an assignment that is assigned one day and is due the next.  I have almost a week to finish this paper; I only have maybe two more paragraphs to do.  I was checking back over what I'd already written to make sure it was right is all.

AAA111

*She shrugs*
I just don't want to be the super clingy girlfriend. I don't want to be that.