Generic roleplay Ideas. Many (un)

Started by Mydearnevermore, October 04, 2008, 06:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mydearnevermore

So basically I want to do some generic roleplays, one character on one character pairings. Look below at my pairings and let me know via Private message if you are interested. I am flexible on which character I play. I would prefer I male partner because I only play females. My Aim Sn is Demonicfox1314 if that works better also.
!!!!= Really want to do this one.
1.) Zombie/regular person : For this one I am thinking, girl is obsessed with boy but somehow gets killed in the process. But comes back to life with the same ambitions as before, get his attention which won't be too hard now.

2.) Vampire/ werewolf:I think this would be more of an accident, boy meets girl but both are interested in eating the other one in one way or another.

3.) Cowboy/Indian!!!! : I am thinking for this one, forbidden sex is probably the main point. It would be set in the Old west of coarse and be Very VERY 'rough'. I am thinking they know each other but don't like each other, but a fight leads to something else which leads to something else.

4.) Street walker/serial killer : They both do things people don't approve of at night, so why not?
Kidnapper/kidnapped !!!!! : I am thinking of this one being set possibly in the 1800's or now. I could be the kidnapper or the kidnapped, whatever is fine and constant fighting will be necessary on either part.

5.) Stalker/ Stalked : I could be either for this one as well, I am thinking polar opposites possibly. China doll like girl and gruff Punk guy or Nerd and Stripper something like that.

6.) Mermaid/ human: This is something I see being set in the 1800's or earlier, possibly it would involve the mermaid trying to lure the man only to be lured in to a trap herself and possibly end up in a Tank.

O&O

Ashleebabe

Do you play male characters or female characters?

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Mydearnevermore

I added that I only play female characters.
O&O

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Mydearnevermore

O&O

james42smith

Hi,

I'd be interested in the last two scenes you suggested.

Let me know,

James

Mydearnevermore

O&O

Liam

Interesting list of scenes. I'd be interested in any of the last three.

If you want to play with me on any of those, just pm me.

Have a nice day.

Liam.

Mydearnevermore

O&O

Mydearnevermore

O&O

Mydearnevermore

Okay so I keep looking at it and revising it, so yes it is revised again. ::)
O&O

Mydearnevermore

I am way too lazy to start a new one of these, so it has been revised yet again.
O&O