A violence/sex fantasy set in modern times - needs 1 Lord, 1 Lady

Started by lilladylucy, March 02, 2015, 04:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilladylucy

Here goes, this is my first post as an approved member and it is a fantasy I have had for a long time. I am hoping that there might be a couple of people out there that it also appeals to and that would like to explore it through role play with me? So here is the situation:

The male character: He has a sexual fantasy that he wants to watch two girls engage in a physical fight.  Not a pillow fight or mud wrestle but an actual brutal altercation.  He would be the sole audience and he would find both women sexually attractive.  Of course, following the fight he would claim the spoils and have his way with the victor. I envisage that he identifies these women through the internet and would introduce them via some kind of social media before the meeting.  TAKEN

Female 1 - I would play this role and be engaged in the fight.  At the moment I think I would like to lose and be subjected to humiliation and watching what happens but this could change as we develop the story line.  I would be a little uncertain about the idea, it is very much out of character for me.  I like to look pretty and I always make an effort with my appearance in private and public but I also find it erotic and I agree because the adrenaline of the violence and sex is too much of a turn on for me to refuse.  Also this would be my first fight ever so I would be nervous but willing.

Female 2 -This can be played however the author decides but they need to be willing to engage in violence and then sex.  I would like the girl to be sexually attractive to both myself and the guy.  She would be nice prior to the fight, maybe talking me into it a little, chatting, and flirting a bit, but when it comes down to it she is unforgiving and determined to win.

Location - I am thinking a secluded field at around dusk on a spring evening.  There would just be the three of us there and if it gets dark the light would be provided by the headlights of the male character's car who has driven us all there.  Maybe the sexual encounter could take place on/in the car?

If anyone is interested please get in touch and I am willing to discuss and modify elements.  I have left it a little sparse intentionally because I want people to develop their own roles and bring their personalities to it.  Thanks for reading. 

AndyZ

Hmm...this seems pretty interesting.  I'd like the spot of the male in this one.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.