o3o Wolfy would like..a pregnancy RP, perhaps? (Look inside. :D)

Started by Wolfy, March 22, 2010, 11:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Either Human x Human, Human x Furry(preferred), or Furry x Furry.

Also looking for a MxFxF Roleplay that involves pregnancy somehow...

Wolfy

Doomsday

Wolfy

Doomsday

Well we need to work in a lot of other details, duh :P But pregnancy is fine. If you want it partially furry, who would be the furry one?

Wolfy

Well, I'd prefer one of the girls to be the Furry...or both. They can also be partially furry/Catgirls.

Lol..A random Idea popped into my head...a Lesbian couple wants to have a child together, so they pay a guy to impregnate one of them...only they both fall in love with him too.

Or something like that....just randomly popped into my head. O_o

Doomsday

Would be interesting, though it would seem like a less than furry game :P

Now, we wait for a 3rd interested partner.

Wolfy

Kandy

*Jumps up and down enthusiastically* Me me me! Choose me! I've been working really hard on my Neko Girl! I'll be a Catgirl!

Wolfy

Lol..Doomsday, what do you want to be?..If you want to be a full Furry Female, I'm sure that will be fine...so it can be Human x Furry x Catgirl..

:D

Doomsday

Full fur is not really my thing :P So I'm guessing it would be sort of a fantasy game? I guess I haven't played many (read: none at all) furry games.

Wolfy

Yeah, Fantasy..though in a modern setting...ya know. O-o...something like that..lol.

What about you, Kandy, any ideas?...and Doom, what would you like to be then? ^-^...Something different from a catgirl would be nice, though.

Doomsday

Kandy

*blinks and points at self in suprise* Me? *thinks hard* hmmmm... Maybe the guy is a er what do they call it when you have more than one wife? a polly something or other I don't know.

Wolfy

Polygamist? :P

and Any types, Doom...I like any type of /Girl, or anything female, anyway...you'd really have to ask Kandy what her limits are. :P

Doomsday

I mean, think of any types, because I'm drawing blanks. Hmm... GOatgirl?! :o

Wolfy

lol..with small curled horns and a fluffy little tail? :P

Kandy

Yes, thank you wolfy a polygamist.

I've never played or had a full fur partner. Really as long as she's not like an alien with tenticles or a fullfledged animal I should be fine

Though... I'm not sure about the goat thing.

Wolfy

Doomsday

Yeah, but I was thinking a little more... Hoovy.

I don't want cow or dog. If Kandy isn't fine with goats, though, we  can think of something else. Hmm. Start naming off things :P

Wolfy

Kandy

Deer doesn't make much sense unless it was just the ears and tail but the tiny little hooves can't do much.

I like Rabbit. hmmm... What about feathers?

Wolfy