To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

Just a heads up everyone, it looks like the first chapter is starting to wrap up. I intend to start Chapter two this weekend, sooner if people manage to find time to post, so try to finish with what you're doing soon, otherwise we'll just have to move on without actually resolving it.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Wargtass

O/O

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Wargtass on January 24, 2013, 09:41:33 AM
Interesting. Is there still a spot open for the Demon General?
It recently opened up, as the previous demon general left. We'd need to go over a few things, since the Demon Lord is intending to appoint a new general soon, so your character would probably not be the general yet, but would be appointed as such when he entered the RP.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

Oh, Zana, I don't know if it will be allowed.  But those eight on the wolves around Alexa, I'd like them to be open for players to make.  If you're willing, I'll write up a quick run down of them (they'd be a subsection of the Champions would be my guess) and send it to you for you to post in the OP.  They're basically the elite guard specifically trained to protect the prophesied queen, trained from a young age.

Would that be acceptable, and would you like me to write up the details?
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

You know it's funny, I thought of doing almost the exact same thing when the demon lord was introduced, surrounded by his own royal guard riding nightmares. I would say it is perfectly fine for you to do that and offer people to play as them, and anyone is welcome to play as one of Krathen's royal guard as well. However, try not to go too far into details, so people can still design most aspects of their character.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

ZanaLyrander

Everyone please not that I have added a new section to the front page of the rules on "Elite NPCs". Please make sure to check it out as it will have effects on how battles go from now on.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Just a reminder, we are moving on to chapter two tomorrow, ready or not. I hate to leave things unresolved, but we can't wait any longer, a lot of people, for various reasons, many of which are no fault of their own, have not posted in quite a while. And while ideally I'd love to wait for them and give them a chance to catch up, this RP is going to stagnate if we don't get things moving. So please, if you can, finish up with what you are doing by tommorrow, and I will do the same.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

I will reply today as soon as I possibly can. Right after rehearsal. So in about 6 hours.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 25, 2013, 10:19:18 AM
I will reply today as soon as I possibly can. Right after rehearsal. So in about 6 hours.
Thanks, I think we are pretty close to done with the Demon Lord and his family's little Menage a Trois anyway. ^_^
My RP Ideas

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 25, 2013, 01:17:50 PM
There. Posted the profile in he profile thread.
Welcome to the RP! ^_^ Looking forward to having you with us.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Alright everyone, we have officially begun chapter two! Feel free to jump in and place your characters in their respective cities. Also to anyone who has not posted in a long time, now is your chance to inform me that you are still in the RP, if it has been at least a week since you last post and I don't at least receive some notification here in the OOC thread, I'm going to have to assume you have dropped out.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Ohmigod, Silk, thank you!  People get to see a little more of just how dedicated Alexa is to seeing to it that she doesn't prove the farseers wrong.  And just how far she's willing to go to ensure that!

Also, Zana, what are you up to with mister Demon Lord and his new general?  I as a player am not liking the direction it's taking.  :P  Though I already realize she's going to lose more ground.  *wonders for a moment if there's a real potential danger of Alexa getting captured in Sequen*  Nah.  She's got the Wild Runners and all her Champions.  Only way that'll happen is if Krathen himself comes out to fight her.  Unfortunately, she has no real way to fight his power's effect, and any effects it might have on HER.  *winces*  SLIGHT oversight on my part.  Ah well.  S'what makes the game fun, aye?

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 26, 2013, 10:55:12 AM
Also, Zana, what are you up to with mister Demon Lord and his new general?  I as a player am not liking the direction it's taking.  :P  Though I already realize she's going to lose more ground.  *wonders for a moment if there's a real potential danger of Alexa getting captured in Sequen*  Nah.  She's got the Wild Runners and all her Champions.  Only way that'll happen is if Krathen himself comes out to fight her.  Unfortunately, she has no real way to fight his power's effect, and any effects it might have on HER.  *winces*  SLIGHT oversight on my part.  Ah well.  S'what makes the game fun, aye?
Not quite sure what part of the "direction it's taking" you are referring too, but know that I don't actually have this battle all planned out, I prefer to let the players determine the outcome.
My RP Ideas

Wargtass

Nah, we're just planning a company picnic in the wonderful Roots. No need to investigate or anything...  ;D
O/O

Pretty in Pink

Uh-huh, yeah.  Honestly, whatever you guys are planning with the Root, it's going to go off without a hitch from the Mortals.  She's not as willing to risk her men as Krathen seems to be, since unlike Krathen, she does actually have a limited supply of manpower, and can't afford to waste it on an area she KNOWS is dangerous to EVERYONE.  Whatever comes out of there is probably going to be a massive shocker.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 26, 2013, 11:08:05 AM
Uh-huh, yeah.  Honestly, whatever you guys are planning with the Root, it's going to go off without a hitch from the Mortals.  She's not as willing to risk her men as Krathen seems to be, since unlike Krathen, she does actually have a limited supply of manpower, and can't afford to waste it on an area she KNOWS is dangerous to EVERYONE.  Whatever comes out of there is probably going to be a massive shocker.
Well, don't be so sure... I have someone on the way who will inform the Queen of the dangers of ignoring the Root. ^_^
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Well, chapter two is off to a roaring start, but I must now request that everyone slow down temporarily to give other people time to post. We can't plan out the whole battle without waiting up for the others to catch up.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

By the way, I thought I should fully explain how the magic of the Root and the ritual to access it will work. Essentially, if both sides send champions/felguard into the Root, the ritual can not be completed by either side until the other side has been defeated or expelled from the area, since the ritual takes too long and is too obvious to be completed without interruption from the other team. So no, it isn't possible to dash into the Root and complete the ritual before anyone else gets there either.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

I will not post in the Rp again if that happens again.... I will not have things like that happen around me. A submissive submits and trusts that you won't hurt them more then feels go...let's you do everything.... That us disgusting and made me sick to my stomach that would do that to a girl that had pleased you...even if it was just an enemy bitch....if you allow it to happen again I will not Rp.with you again.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 27, 2013, 08:01:27 AM
I will not post in the Rp again if that happens again.... I will not have things like that happen around me. A submissive submits and trusts that you won't hurt them more then feels go...let's you do everything.... That us disgusting and made me sick to my stomach that would do that to a girl that had pleased you...even if it was just an enemy bitch....if you allow it to happen again I will not Rp.with you again.
Honestly, I was trying to play it off, but that was kind of creepy Wargtass. I know it's kind of par for the course for your character, but still...
My RP Ideas

Silk

Ok, I think everyone needs to take a step back and breath a little

Wargtass

Whoa, easy there, I didn't mean to offend you on that level. I was under the impression that we were evil demons and yes, it's pretty clear from my profile that it is a pretty fucked up and evil character. But if I had known you would take it like this I wouldn't have done it. If you had these suspicions you should have taken it up with me and Zana, not just Zana. That way I would have known and never done it. I know now that I fucked up, so please, accept my apologies.

That said, I am not very comfortable with your words. Calling me a disgusting piece of shit slug that deserves to get split open turned inside out and used as a shit pile for eternity, That's some fucked up shit you just threw on me.

Consider me the one to withdraw my character from the game, I do not wish to be nuisance and I don't take kindly to that sort of personal attack.
O/O

Hellis

personal attacks are against site rules Deamon. This was a lack of communication issue and you did not need to lash out like you did. Wargtass couldn't possibly know of your personal, very tragic story before hand to begin with. And second, If you had things you really wished for him to hold back on, YOU need to tell him that. Communication is paramount both is BDSM, RPG's and most collaborative efforts really.

That said I really hope you both stay. As I had hoped to play with you both. There was mistakes made here and a very regrettable situation have been the result of it. But it needs not escalate further.