Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

MasterMischief

Melts in Eden's mouth, not in Eden's hands.

MasterOfKittens

that you trick really had me freaked out until i looked back to the explanation by oniya, thanks for that. also ropedwrists i feel your pain, this thread had me just as confused as you... or should i say [you]?

NightRabbit

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

[you]'s actions are those of a lunatic, Sir, and you will end up on the Russian front. I have a car waiting.

-slightly modified line from the film The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. In the original, delivered with incomparable snooty cool by Dirk Bogarde when a Gestapo officer in occupied Paris confronts his character with the suspicion that the rich playboy is doing undercover work for the French resistance. Moments later, Bogarde pushes  the German under a metro train.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Love And Submission

heh I made it two years without  seeing this!

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

MasterMischief

I smell government cover-up.

That could just be me.  I have not showered since this morning.

NightRabbit

MasterOfKittens

MasterOfKittens

RANDOM POST!!!!!!!
This thread is kinda fun and I would hate for it to die so I post to put it back at the top of the list....

Silverfyre

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Silverfyre on September 28, 2012, 10:06:33 AM
...you do realize it is stickied, right?
-smiles sheepishly- I did..... Immediately after posting that....

MasterOfKittens

BCdan

Did anyone else notice there are over a million posts in the introductions forum?  I DID! Yay!

Do I win something for noticing? 

~I enjoy random PM's~

gaggedLouise

Some threads and boards are growing fast...Considering the speed at which the Hotbox thread is growing these days, by next year it might be called "Hotbox 16.0" or something - which sounds a bit silly to me, like Chrome 52. Maybe we should change the numbering to, like, 8.1, 8.2. 8.3....?

MasterMischief

gaggedLouise

Quote from: MasterMischief on October 01, 2012, 01:44:33 PM
I vote for hexidecimal.

Good idea, MM - it would make it "Hotbox 1.0" by next year.

In time Elliquiy might become like the Hilbert Hotel...but there would still be place for a multitude of new guests/members as there are so many orgies going on in the various rooms.  :P

pyrostinger

Wait.  WAIT.

If I ignore this topic, is that doing the whims of management?  Or by saying "screw the man, IMMA POST ANYWAY" are we secretly obeying the whims of management?

NightRabbit

Quote from: BCdan on October 01, 2012, 12:37:19 PM
Did anyone else notice there are over a million posts in the introductions forum?  I DID! Yay!

Do I win something for noticing?

*gives BCdan a cookie shaped like a pair of goggles*

Here you go love, for your powers of observation! ^_^

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: pyrostinger on October 01, 2012, 09:20:16 PM
Wait.  WAIT.

If I ignore this topic, is that doing the whims of management?  Or by saying "screw the man, IMMA POST ANYWAY" are we secretly obeying the whims of management?

Well, if management says to ignore it, then you're disobeying it by not ignoring it, unless they expected you to disobey and causing you to actually obey. So the reasonable response would be to actually ignore it, unless they anticipated you expecting them to expect you to disobey and thus ignoring the explicit instructions would be obeying the implicit instructions if it wasn't true that they knew you knew they knew you knew they knew you would do that, making the implicit orders explicit and the explicit orders implicit...

MasterMischief

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.
--Lao-tzu

heathenwolf

And knowledge is a two edged sword.     --- me.

Tersius