Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on June 02, 2009, 06:07:03 PM
After carefully weighing the facts, Ryven recants his vote and changes it to Greenthorn.  He turns his attention to the crowd to offer the goods of the day, fresh from the oven.

Marguerite needed to hide her emotions in food and waved her hand for it.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on June 02, 2009, 06:12:38 PM
Eden eyes the food being so freely offered, wondering if their friendly neighbourhood baker is trying to make them all plumper for better eating...

That's a good waste of muffins.  Besides, you don't feed baked goods to those you wish to eat.  It does not make for tender or succulent meat.

Quote from: Marguerite on June 02, 2009, 06:14:08 PM
Marguerite needed to hide her emotions in food and waved her hand for it.

Ryven made his way over to the waving lady, a regular customer.  As per usual, his coat was pulled aside to reveal his selection of the day, all plump and warm for the taking.

Josietta

Josi came out some time the next day to hear of the healers demise. She frowned and took in another deep breath. She looked at the 17 that were left and wondered silently which were sheep and which were wolves and why the guardian wasn't watching the healer. She frowned again more deeply and was a little angry. Taking in a deep sigh she took a muffin from Ryven and offered a smile of thanks to him. She looked to her Mistress and listened to each vote thus far. She looked at Eden and scrunched up her nose at first then tossed a muffin at the woman for toying with her emotions.

"I had thoughts that GT was the seer but so many of you think otherwise. Maybe Ryven is fattening us up, but maybe he's just a friendly cook who enjoys sharing good food. Emma could be a poisoner but maybe she just likes her flowers and such. Ladysky could be a guardian and is fitting people with leather to protect against the bites, but then again she could be a wolf who is trying to gain trust. There are so many possibilities. I'm still so unclear on who to choose. I hate this part of each day. Its sad in more than one way. If we screw up then we have killed an innocent. If we don't one we could have trusted will have betrayed us. Either way its hurtful."

She hangs her head and looks to Miss Mar and then to the others before writing in her vote of GreenThorn. She trusted her Mistress' decisions but she was sad to think that GT would actually be one of the beasts, she was never violent at least not intentionally, what she did in her own hut with the menfolk.. well. She blushed and looked down and away from everyone thinking they could hear her thoughts.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

pianoman7117

Piano sighed, "Greenthorn, I think we've all had enough of your random accusations."

The Dark Raven

Daylily sighs softly, shaking her head,  "I may regret this later but....my gut is telling me to vote for Desan.  Sorry, hun...I hope I'm wrong..."

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Dragoondawg25

Drinks his drink as he looks around some contemplating all the accusations.  He hmmed to himself lightly as he listened to the back and forth of each individual.  "seems to me that there is alot going on that i dont know much about. Another dead along with the fact it was the healer.  That can only mean that the wolves are getting more and more keen on whom they choose.  If i have to vote ill vote out Desan."  "Thou GT has been keeping her sheep inside all day," Scratches his chin.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

mannik

Quote from: Ryven on June 02, 2009, 06:20:44 PM
That's a good waste of muffins.  Besides, you don't feed baked goods to those you wish to eat.  It does not make for tender or succulent meat.

No...but it does make for fat and juicy meat.

The Dark Raven

Looking over things...I think I'm going to go with the crowd this once...and change my vote to Greenthorn.  If I'm wrong....I know what to do next.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

mannik

hmm...so far no one has actually answered the question I asked...

Marguerite

Quote from: mannik on June 02, 2009, 06:52:29 PM

No...but it does make for fat and juicy meat.

That sounded really dirty to me.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Xillen

Remaining Players:
  • Greenthorn - 8 votes: Marguerite, Eden, Mannik, Desan, Ryven, Josietta, Pianoman, Daylily
  • Desan - 1 vote: Dragoondawg
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Ladysky
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Emmaline
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Marguerite
  • Galatine
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ryven

Not yet voted: Emmaline, Galatine, Greenthorn, Scott, Elenisil, Elunari, Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 9 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 4 Werewolves

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Xillen

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 02, 2009, 07:07:02 PM
(I voted for Greenthorn Xillen)

Sorry, must've missed that somehow. Thanks for informing me!

LadySky

Returning from her swim LadySky feels much better though her heart is heavy with mourning. Seeing that GT is looking so very guilty she hangs her head and fishes the parchment from the voting box. Scratching out Josietta's name she writes...

Greenthorn

What a sad day this has been.....LadySky goes looking for muffins, someone stuff me with a big fat muffin!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

mannik

What happened to all of that resolve you had LadySky? You seemed so sure Josietta was the beast...why change now when no one has offered an reason for her innocence?

LadySky

With a mouth full of muffin LadySky looks to mannik, "I as uspious ob breenhorn also."
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

elenisil

Waking up with a horrible tequila hangover and a sour taste in her mouth she stumbled out of bed.  Bed? She  didn't even remember walking home. Last thing she remembered was LadySky puking her guts up in the bar.

Rinsing out her mouth she stepped outside, wincing and shielding her eyes from the too bright sunlight. Seeing a crowd gathered, her stomach sank. Not again!

"Ryven may I have a muffin please, I need to rid my mouth of this horrid taste," she spotted Avi half hanging out of his window. "Oh god not Avi!" she wailed, turning her suspicious glare on Greenthorn.

Stomping up to the ballot box she scribbled Greenthorn and stumbled off still in shock.

Galatine

Another day, another death it seemed. Galatine looked nervously about, suspicious of the other villagers. He knew they were also suspicious of him. And whether or not the person they hung today turned out to be a wolf or no, he would make up a larger fraction of the remaining villagers. And thus be more likely to be killed either tonight or tomorrow. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Well there was no help for it. Quickly, he scratched Greenthorn onto a slip of paper and put it in the voting box.

Elunari

Elunari finds herself at a loss.  The town now wanted to hang the very person most adamant against hanging Ryi who had NOT been a wolf...  but no one could yet bring proof that Desan had not done in Saffron.  Seems there's just alot of finger pointing than real evidence.

"Bring me proof of GT's treachery and I'll recant."
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Nadir

In the first day, GT voted to lynch both Saff and Trie, both of whom were human before changing to the majority vote of Rhap. On the second day, she voted for Trie again, then Mar who she now says is human. On the third day she voted for Ryi before switching to Desan - seeing it as something she could use and persuade people of her seer connection, a tactic she has used in the previous game.

Very guilty behaviour...

Scott

(sorry for the late vote, had to work) I agree with Elunari, the evidence just isn't there. I'm voting Desan, he's always been in the thick of things.

Scott

Ok, after talking to Marg I've decided to change my vote and vote Greenthorn.

Greenthorn

Quote from: mannik on June 02, 2009, 07:03:45 PM
hmm...so far no one has actually answered the question I asked...

I have not asked anyone except Saffron and Trieste if they got their info from the seer.  Remember, I tried to save Ryi.

Josietta is a werewolf.

mannik

After careful consideration, I have decided to change my vote to Josietta.

GT was the only one who pointed out Ryi's innocence, and stood by her decision, even as we suspected her for doing so...that and I still think it is improbable that Xillen's dice would choose her to be a furry killer twice in a row.

Josietta has always simply followed the vote of another. This seems to be a suspicious tactic to me. She may be trying to hide her true nature by directly mirroring the actions of a pesant.

Xillen

Quote from: mannik on June 03, 2009, 06:39:35 AMI still think it is improbable that Xillen's dice would choose her to be a furry killer twice in a row.

My dice don't have memory. She has as much chance on being a WW than any other player in this game.

I know diversity is nice, but it causes the "This player was that last round, so he probably will be something different this round." dilemma, so I'm keeping it strictly to whatever the dice give me.