Once Upon a Time! Monkey King seeking Evil Queen (M for F)

Started by ViperFang, August 19, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperFang

Yup, that's right. I like the show. This particular idea focuses on another player playing Regina, the Evil Queen. This could take place during the "missing year" of Season 3, sometime during the last half of Season 3, or...heck, right after the end (for those that have seen the show...yeah. Poor Regina :( ) Anyway, the idea for this thread involves a character that has not been on the show (and probably won't be). He is Sun Wukong, the Monkey King! No, he won't be an actual monkey XD Instead, he looks a little more like the actor below, but with longer hair, maybe a little body hair if asked, and a monkey tail. The idea is for him to basically replace Robin Hood for Regina, either with her having never met the thief in the first place or with her finding solace in the Monkey King after Marian is brought back from the past. Could be a one-shot or could be more long term. REALLY craving this. Keep in mind, the smut to plot ratio is likely to be 50/50, if not predominately smutty.

Characters Involved

Regina                                                                  Wukong

On's and Off's:

Faves:
Biting
Breast/Nipple Play
Consensual
Dirty Talking
Face-Fucking
Forced Nudity
Hand Cuffs
Hand/Fingerjobs
Ice
Licking
Lingerie
Massages
Multiple Orgasms
Muscle Worship
Pantyhose on Women
Scratching
Spanking
Titfucking
Unrealistic Tightness - Whatever is penetrated will always be tight.

Yes:
Breath Control
Choking - No killing.
Cock/Ball Smothering
Cock Slapping
Coercion
Food Play
Foot Play
Hair Pulling
Large Cocks/Balls
Light Bondage
Musk
Oral - Giving/Receiving
Sweat

Maybe:
Anal Sex
Clothed Sex
Cum on Clothes

No:
Ageplay - I really don't want drastic physical ages. A character can be 200 but still look 20 and have sex with someone around the age they look, but if someone is 50 and the other is 20...just...no thank you.
Ballbusting
Urine
Scat
Vomit
Snot
Extreme Bondage

I'm really hoping to catch someone's interest soon! I'm really craving this idea.

ViperFang

I feel the need to emphasize, this is a purely consensual idea. He won't fore himself on her, and as for dominance vs. submission, it is far more likely to be switch or versatile. Also, the kinks listed in the Ons and Offs above are negotiable. Not everything has to be part of the RP. I know there are certain things that aren't necessarily welcome.