what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abaddon

Quote from: IberiaSloane on October 28, 2010, 10:09:16 PM
Black dress, black bra, black panties, white socks.

Yummy.

I do like the black.

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." - Scottish Proverb
"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

lenka

long black shirt that covers my tiny pink shorts

Abaddon

Quote from: lenka on October 31, 2010, 06:30:25 AM
long black shirt that covers my tiny pink shorts

*rubs his hands together*.

More black I hear?

"Hear no evil, speak no evil - and you'll never be invited to a party" - Oscar Wilde

lenka

I could tease you by saying lacey black bra with matching black lacey suspenders....but that would be lying!
...I am underwear free!

Abaddon

Quote from: lenka on October 31, 2010, 07:25:44 AM
I could tease you by saying lacey black bra with matching black lacey suspenders....but that would be lying!
...I am underwear free!

Just the way I would like you my dear.  ;)

Endorphin

Work clothes. Though I put the tool belt away a couple of hours ago.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

tool belt? Yummy I love a man with a tool belt.

I have some pipes that need cleaning could you help?

I am wearing a melon colored bra and panty set.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Well, in that case, I shall fetch the tool belt and be right over!

Don't want you getting those lovely hands (or underwear for that matter) of yours all dirty, now, do we? ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

giggles and unlocks the door ;)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Abaddon

Quote from: Xandi on November 01, 2010, 08:08:08 AM
tool belt? Yummy I love a man with a tool belt.

I have some pipes that need cleaning could you help?

I am wearing a melon colored bra and panty set.

Melon coloured. How refreshing.  I never heard lingerie described like that before.

Myself? My tartan PJs and fluffy bathrobe. Getting cold in Japan now.

Delta Echo

Pale blue T-shirt, and Fruit of the Loom (white).
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Talia

Black and grey football jersey, black and grey bikini underwear..
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

KCourtney

Since it is back to work from a wonderful Birthday weekend... I am wearing black scrub pants and a yellow scrub top with black outlines. The top has some character monkey on it with various things saying 'Drink your water', '5 a day'(inside a veggie), etc. It is very 'cute'. And since I am on a healthy kick right now it is very fitting. Below I am wearing a black barely there g string and a bright pink with navy trim bra. No socks or shoes yet since I still have a few minutes before I leave.

Rubicon

Black pants, black sweater over blue pinstriped white oxford shirt. Black boxers and socks underneath. Black suede shoes. At the moment, I look like a Humanities Ninja.

Nico

Autumn52

a pink a blue pair of yoga pants, comfy, with a draw string waist. A blue sweater, I am cold, socks and my melon undies.

Beguile's Mistress

My navy coat dress with tiny white polka dots and white buttons that open all the way from top to bottom, beige stockings and navy heels.  I was hoping for a quiet week but it doesn't look like I'm going to get my wish.

Autumn52

Huggles the very well dressed Beguile's Mistress.

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Xandi on November 01, 2010, 02:44:52 PM
my melon undies.

So it's like... "Say melon and enter."? :P

P.S Melon = friend in lord of the rings

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on November 01, 2010, 03:09:48 PM
My navy coat dress with tiny white polka dots and white buttons that open all the way from top to bottom, beige stockings and navy heels.  I was hoping for a quiet week but it doesn't look like I'm going to get my wish.
mmm Always classy dear.

I'm wearing a pair of black sweatpants, brown hoodie, brown sneakers.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

IberiaSloane

University's sweatpants, a black top. thats it.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Bubbles

red pijams pants,purple socks,yellow shirt.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Abaddon

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt, white long-sleeved blouse with black piping on collar and cuffs, black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels

msa24680

Gray suit, red shirt with a red and sortof blue tie.  Black belt, shoes and socks.  Blue boxer-briefs.

Nico

Dark blue Jeans, white boxer briefs, light gray Nike zip-up Hoodie