News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytn

Sweatpants, a t shirt, and my favorite sweatshirt. It's too gloomy out to put forth effort in dressing today.
Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

New Balance sneakers, a full pair of light blue scrubs, white tube socks, a dark blue Illinois t-shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts, because I am out of clean underwear.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Nico

black boxer briefs, dark blue adidas tee

Hiddenhart

The most boring outfit alive...Jeans, orange golf shirt, sneakers, sweatshirt...

Yotna

Homer Simpson 'Simply Irresistable' T-Shirt; blue jeans and a smile.
Don't worry. I'm just here collecting souls...

Yotna's Bible

Ink Slinger

hoodie and jeans.  woohoo autumn!
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Autumn52

Denim shorts with a cuff on each leg and a tank top. Probably the last time for the season. It is a pretty nice day and it will be getting cold here soon.

My tank top is a pale pink and underneath I have on white bra and panties. No socks, no shoes. When I have to go out I will wear my pink flip flops that have a big pink flower where your toes go through. (giggles)

Yeppie for warm weather.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Bubbles

Grays,long sports pants-black undies-with lace on the sides and back plus a black ribbon],red shirt and a Long sleeve,Blue blouse above it aaand..the bathing robe.:<
To cooold!!..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Beguile's Mistress

A jade green wrap dress with 3/4-length sleeves, a gold silk scarf with gold metalic threads woven through, beige stockings and black pumps.  It's sunny out and I wanted a sun dress but it's chilly, too, so the silk dress is better.  A couple bangle bracelets and gold earrings add another touch of sparkle and the reading glasses perched on the end of my nose let me see what I'm doing. It's another short day at work for me today.

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

KCourtney

A short khaki skirt, light blue button up shirt with dark blue flowers and polka dots. Brown western style boots with dark blue socks that come just below the knee but above the boot. Grey cotton thong and a light black lace bra with a light blue cami tank.

TheLegionary

Nick black socks, UW blue pijamas, white brief. My glasses - my eyes are aching!

RP7466

It's good to be back,

Black boxer briefs, books from my energy audit class, and in the true rp fassion, a butterfly bandaid on my forehead (been re-roofing and re-siding my house before class, pics to come).
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

I can't wait for the pictures but in the meantime:

~kisses the boo-boo to make it better~

ArtemisHighmore

Pajama pants and a sweatshirt. Cold and rainy here.

Autumn52

Big oversized green tee shirt. (old and worn just prefectly)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kytn

A black poofy skirt with lace trim, cream stockings, black mary janes, a black tank, and a cream sweater with lace.
Updates coming soon!

Beguile's Mistress

My royal purple pencil skirt and the lighter purple long-sleeved blouse with a lapel collar and pearl buttons that goes with it so well, along with dark gray heels and a belt that's a close match.  Nude stocking work best with this outfit and, of course, the reading glasses perched on my nose. 

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Bubbles

red t-shirt,black-lace undies,long red pants..and bathrobe.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kendra

boxers and ti-shirt all ready for bed  ;D

Angzyn

Dirty, fuel smelling flight suit...
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

TheLegionary

nothing at all, since I am heading for a shower right now!

kimbersee

black lacy bra and boy shorts... soon to be nothing.

Nico

Blue Jeans, white Nike sweat jacket, black leather belt, black boxer briefs,