Cute Lady looking for Cute ladies

Started by MarilynCarry, August 10, 2010, 09:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarilynCarry

Okay friends, this is what I'm looking for in rps at the moment.

If you have something similar in mind, also contact me and let me know.  We can see what we can do.

Remember, all my rps are girl/girl. :D  (and ladies of legal age)

Anime
====

This is based upon your and my knowledge of the anime girls in question, but I do like to mix and match.  Let me know which anime girls grab you and maybe I could make them fall madly in love with mine.  I do like to rp as my favourite anime girl (you can see her picture in my avatar) who is from Law of Ueki. Just give me your thoughts.

Untaken RP's for September
====================

You did it, now take responsibility.

Two highschool girls are best friends since childhood.  However one day one girl reveals she has always been a futa girl. (dick girl)  The other girl tries to cheer her up...and as some young ladies do, they decide to experiment.  During a torrid afternoon of pleasure, they begin to go all the way.  The futa promises to pull out, but it feels too good..and she cums inside her lover, making her a teenage mother.  Now...girls must learn to face life as a new young couple, who are expecting a baby soon.

I was thinking we would play the revealing, copulation and pregnancy revealing and go from there.  It contains futa, pregnancy and marriage/commitment issues.  I'm not sure, but is anyone up for this? I'd really like to try this. ^_~

The Rich Aunt

A young lady in college goes to visit her eccentric aunt to ask for some help with colllege funds, but finds out she will need to work those loans off in a non-nice way.

The Lioness Flight Squad

In the far future, war is fought against aliens in special jet space crafts.  The United Earth Corps maintains several types and many of the squads vie for top place as the best fighter squad on the planet.  One of the top squads is the Lioness Flight Squad.    It's well known as one of the best for it's fighting prowess and kill scores, as well as low casualty rate.  However it is restricted to females only and all members are required to be in a lesbian relationship with their co-pilot.   Your (or my girl) would be a new recruit assigned to a more experienced girl who needs to help you to see part of fighting is making love to your fellow pilot.

Historical
=======

Here I have tons of ideas.  I'll list the time periods I like and some concepts I'd like to try with them.  Almost all include Dom/Sub...so you'd get what you want. :)

Fantasy
----------

The Silly Apprentice Magician - An overly eager magician's apprentice (female) accidentally summons a succubus/demoness and pays the price with her body.

The Travelling Female Warrior - A widowed farmwife with children asks a female warrior  to defend her farm from goblins.  As she has almost no money, she pays the only way she can.

Feudal Japan
-------------

Samurai-ko and Geisha - A female General of a samurai army allows her men to visit a brothel...while waiting she eventually gives into the temptation to hire her own room.

Princess and The Female Samurai - Female Samurai rescues a Princess from an oni's lair..but decides to keep her instead of the treasure.

Ancient China
-------------

Empress - The Empress needs release...and only one of her serving girls can give it to her, regardless of whether the serving girl wants to or not.

The Prize - A noble offers his daughter in marriage to the winner of a Kung Fu competition.  When a woman wins the competition, everyone expects she will turn down the prize. They are wrong.

Victorian Era
-------------

Maternity Club - A grown but unwed young lady is taken to an exclusive club by her mother where young unmarried ladies are shared among the older ladies for rape and more.

I want to own you - Love flourishes between the young adult daughter of a plantation owner and her personal servant.

Modern Day
==========

Bikes and Blasphemy -  A female biker meets, falls in love with and kidnaps a nun for her own pleasure.

It's Only Business -  The Only way a lady can stop a power-hungry business lady from foreclosing on her parent's home is to sell herself as slave to the woman.

New rp ideas as of August 19th, 2010

Just deserts

A rich brat / mouthy brat in a prestigious college is used to pushing girls around and making trouble and getting her way, because she has lots of money.  Until some girls decide to teach her a lesson.  Rape and beatings ensue.  (non-consensual)

Her Newest Collection

A businesswoman (futa) is determined to become the most powerful financially in the world.  She has already begun her way in the corporate world, but she wants her legacy to be maintained... to do that she needs to have more like her.  She begins to capture / kidnap / hire ladies of all types/races/nationalities to become her breeding women...to bear her young and satisfy her lust.  (pregnancy, possible non-consensual.  Looking for someone interested in playing an interesting nationality IF possible ^_~  )

Your Biggest fan

A young girl sneaks back stage to meet her favourite female pop singer, and gets what she expected and maybe more.  (This can be either romantic  with willing sex or  less romantic with rape.  Tell me your thoughts. ^_^ )

The Reaper

A young lady dies due to a random act of violence/crime, and a reaper girl comes to claim her soul.  The girl begs and offers 'anything' to let her stay alive.  Female reaper takes her up on that offer.  She can live, but each night must sexually serve the reaper girl.

The Tomboy and the Fairy

A tomboy college girl who has always been a bit of loaner saves a fairy's life...and is granted a wish.  She wishes that the fairy becomes her wife.  A loving, mushy rp with lots of laughs and loves about a tomboy and a fairy starting a family together.

Likes -  Both consensual (romance) and rape. :) a little bit of anal, if fantasy, pregnancy of the sub via magic, tribadism, wet messy kissing, spanking, dominating/breaking, crying partner, food cooking.

Dislikes -  males, scat, watersports, gore, too much reliance on dildos and toys, vore, death, males.  ( male characters I mean)
================================
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

wildcripple123

MarilynCarry

Noted...sent you a PM. :)

MarilynCarry.
Back after a long absence. I'm so sorry.  However I hope to make things right now and have some lovely romance rps. 

Are you interested in lesbian rps based on anime or historical periods? Please contact me.

My Wants and Don't Wants           Cute Lady Looking for Other Cute Ladies Thread

Flora of Horror

Im interested in the Princess and The Female Samurai.
☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

GnothiSeauton

I would love to talk about "Bikes and Blasphemy" or "I Want to Own You" if you're still looking for someone to play either of those games :D
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lira

PM sent "I want to own you / Empress"  :-)

ThornsofRose

Hun, I'm craving some mother/daughter.  Don't want to stop what we're doing over PM, but if you want to add a bit of forum RPing with me, I'd be VERY interested in the Maternity Club.

<3
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Chrystal

Just thought I ought to post here to say Bikes and Blasphemy is mine! Just waiting for Marilyn to get her Biker character together.

*snuggles Mar, and then hugs all the other lovely ladies*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Transgirlenstein

Putting my voice in here with the other ladies...The Feudal Japan ideas sound great.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

andreaslave

hey  ^-^

im interested in pretty much all but the anime idea x

please PM me if there are any still open and ill be happy to help x

TiaMaria

I'd love to try Maternity Club or Empress with you, and The Prize sounds like a delightful idea as well, if you'd like to play with me.

Chrystal

See, Mar, I told you! You're one popular lady!

There are far more Subs on E than Doms...

*steels her friend Marilyn away from all the other girls and has a bit of steamy and noisy vanilla sex with her, before returning said wonderful lady to the others*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MarilynCarry

Quote from: Flora of Horror on August 11, 2010, 04:19:10 PM
Im interested in the Princess and The Female Samurai.

Okay...that sounds fine...It's yours. :)  PM me for details?

MarilynCarry

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on August 11, 2010, 04:50:06 PM
I would love to talk about "Bikes and Blasphemy" or "I Want to Own You" if you're still looking for someone to play either of those games :D

Love the idea...will PM you to confirm :D

MarilynCarry

MarilynCarry

Quote from: ThornsofRose on August 14, 2010, 10:42:35 PM
Hun, I'm craving some mother/daughter.  Don't want to stop what we're doing over PM, but if you want to add a bit of forum RPing with me, I'd be VERY interested in the Maternity Club.

<3

You've got it. :D

I love that idea. :D

MarilynCarry.

MarilynCarry

Quote from: Chrystal on August 16, 2010, 08:17:30 AM
See, Mar, I told you! You're one popular lady!

There are far more Subs on E than Doms...

*steels her friend Marilyn away from all the other girls and has a bit of steamy and noisy vanilla sex with her, before returning said wonderful lady to the others*

heheh...you are right..just taking some time to respond to them all XD

MarilynCarry

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on August 15, 2010, 11:43:13 AM
Putting my voice in here with the other ladies...The Feudal Japan ideas sound great.

No problem..I can do two Feudal Japan rps. :)

Marilyn Carry.

MarilynCarry

Quote from: TiaMaria on August 15, 2010, 01:36:01 PM
I'd love to try Maternity Club or Empress with you, and The Prize sounds like a delightful idea as well, if you'd like to play with me.

The prize is still open if you want to do that.  *hugs and kisses*

Marilyn Carry.

MarilynCarry

Quote from: andreaslave on August 15, 2010, 01:09:19 PM
hey  ^-^

im interested in pretty much all but the anime idea x

please PM me if there are any still open and ill be happy to help x

Will do. :)

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Chrystal

Agreed! It's hard enough being a switch and getting a decent blend of RPs. Must be hell to be a pure sub!

MarilynCarry

ThornsofRose

I know that I'm very excited that you have chosen to do so! <3
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

Chrystal

Quote from: MarilynCarry on August 19, 2010, 10:28:54 AM
I'm MORE than happy to fill that role. :D

Me too... *giggles* Although I will sub to Mistresses like Marilyn, the rest you you better bow before me!