The Genie of the Lamp (interest check)

Started by Jarod1, September 26, 2012, 05:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

I've had this idea in mind for awhile, and even did a one on one.  That being said I think it could make for a very interesting, and fun group story.  The premise is that a group of 5 or 6 people uncover what appears to be a dingy old lamp.  However this lamp is more than it appears to be, for housed inside is a genie of great power.  Despite that power the genie is confined to the lamp unless summoned by a master.  What would you do if you we're the master of an all powerful genie.  What would be the consequences of your wishes.   

From there we can decide where to go.  It could be a fantasy setting, or a real life setting.  I'll decide on that if I have enough interest.  I will play the genie, who will be gender neutral.  I can be what ever you want me to be and something different to everyone.

Character list
Genie: Jarod1

Character sheet
Name:
Personality: tell us a little about what makes your characte tick
Biography 2 to 3 paragraphs telling us a little about yoursTelf
Sexual prefrence: This is your characters prefrence not yours

Rune

Character sheet
Name: Brett Jones
Personality: Aaron has been a hardworking man all his life. Nothing has ever gone his way. Not that he has had a bad life, it just wasn't the life he imagined. Over the years, he has learned a lot about himself and the world. he would not wish for money. He desires companionship. He would wish for the genie to make him the most beautiful, sensual, obediant slave girl in the world.

Biography 2 to 3 paragraphs telling us a little about yourself: I haven't played any games here in a long time, but I am looking to get back into things again. I have played all sorts of characters; rogues, barbarians, knights, etc. However I would like to explore the 'other' side of things. I see his wish being twisted. Instead of wishing to have the genie make 'for' him a pleasure slave, he mispeaks and wishes for the genie to make 'him' the slave. Then genie can then start to educate her on her new life.

Sexual prefrence: Character starts of perferring woman, but a badly placed wish or two could change that.

Jarod1

Like the idea.  Just flesh out the bio some.