Sexy Space Opera: F Seeking F or NB writer for F/?

Started by Valyndriel, February 23, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valyndriel

Any queer ladies or enbies want to write some sexy space opera with me?

My character: Princess Elia became the figurehead of the revolution after refusing to wed the Imperial Prince. The problem is that she doesn’t have any idea how to lead a revolution. Is she going to be a real leader, or just window dressing for the decisions made by others?

Your character
: Some sentient being who is committed to the revolution and competent in ways Elia isn’t. Humanoid? Tentacles? Furry? You decide! Preferably a kind person with a dominant streak.

Romance element: I like the idea of a romance that takes an adventure or two… Elia is far from a prude, but she’s always kept her flings casual. She has a surprising number and variety of fuckbuddies sprinkled around the galaxy, but they’re friends and acquaintances (and rivals, and enemies…). For instance, her mentor is a bounty huntress who occasionally shows up to capture and domme her before releasing her again.

Kinks: Elia is pretty subby, especially when she’s trying to get away from the pressure of making decisions that will affect billions of people.

Pace: I’m okay with posts every few days, and sometimes there might be back and forth within a day.

Plot: Maybe we can take turns driving the story, maybe each ‘episode’ as if it’s a TV show? The overarching backdrop is the revolution against the Evil Empire; we can flesh that out as much or as little as seems interesting.

Please send me your thoughts and character ideas! I'd be open to playing this character arc in a group setting if there's something that fits, as well.

Oh also I'm brand new to Elliquy, so while I've done lots of RP and writing I may not know yet how things are done here, so patience with that is a plus!