INCEST RP (need 1 F mom and possible a 4th family)

Started by Chreestafer, October 22, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

PLEASE PM ME!
ISO 1 female to play a mom for family 2

and if any other interest is there we can do a 4th family

This an interest thread to gauge and see how many others would be in for an incest role play.

Ideas and plots can be talked about when and if we get a decent amount of players.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

BlackestKnight

I have quite a few ideas for group incest games.

1. Superhero incest game ( think fantastic four or the incredible's with sex).

2. Trading Spouses: Screw your new mommy. An erotic version of the hit abc series that features families who "trade" spouses and such on a weekly basis.  Different family's,  same results.

3. Incest Road trip/Vacation/Retreat: Exactly as it sounds, typical family oriented trip that starts out sour but  ends with unexpected bonding, possible pregnancy and hilarity ensues.

4. Family Reunion: A fun idea that has yet to be explored. Lots of players, lots of families,  can be held somewhere in the cabins or las vegas.

There you go.

Chreestafer

@ blackest - I like thw 3rd and 4th ides, care to co gm?

@blinkin - I agree and I hope to change that.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 22, 2013, 01:46:46 PM
@ blackest - I like thw 3rd and 4th ides, care to co gm?

@blinkin - I agree and I hope to change that.

I can't say for sure, but if my hands are free I don't see why I wouldn't be able to help out and such.

Chreestafer

I'm liking option number 4, it'll give us a wide range of families to enjoy one another and to do 'orgy' style settings.

so what I need is at least three families to start

family 1
mom-
dad-
son- Baalborn87
daughter-Ladia2287

family 2
mom-
oldest daughter-
oldest son- Chreestafer
daughter- Elven Kitten
youngest son- Heaven Above

family 3
dad-
daughter twin 1- Julles
daughter twin 2-
Ons and Offs
F-List

sexomancy

count me as interested. willing to play females if it doesn't creep anyone out. as far as reunions go, nothing beats a big country style reunion out on some farm with lots of fields and forests to frolic in.

Baalborn87

Family 1 son if I may. But can do youngest in family 2 if short on pc's

Character Sheet:

Player: Baalborn
Name: David
Sex: Male
Family Role: son fam 1
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A good 7" in length, unshaven, a single gold stud in his left ear. Slightly toned body enough to give the hint of muscle definition..
History: Quite a loner at school as well as at home. David seems more interested in his computer than a social life. That's not to say he doesn't look after himself as he is quite a keen runner and enjoys swimming (he wouldn't admit it but when he was at camp he and a few others decided to go skinny dipping in the lake one night and has missed the freedom he felt a little since). Quite sexually inexperienced he has not done much more than some under the shirt fondling and a bit of dry humping. His new interest in the taboo happened when he "accidentally" walked in on his sister changing in her room, and has had a few more "accidents" with other female members of his family.
Casual Ons: Video games, Staying in, Watching the rain, Sci-fi movies, reading, showering, running, swimming.
Casual offs: Getting out of bed when not needed (any other reason than fire), yard work.
Sexual Ons: Feet, necks, mutual masturbation, voyeurism, oral sex (giving), vaginal sex, caressing.
Sexual Offs: vore, Any toilet play (skat etc). Anal (receiving)
Fears: (Spiders, loss.)

Chreestafer

alright your the son for family one! :)

In need of female figures as well as other males!
Ons and Offs
F-List

ElvenKitten

Chreestafer

Baal has a good template if you'd like to copy it and make a character.  Which family were you thinking?
Ons and Offs
F-List

ElvenKitten

Character Sheet:

Player: Elvenkitten
Name: Alexis
Sex: Female
Family Role: Daughter fam 1/2
Appearance:
Long red hair and pale complexion, small frame
Personality: Alexis is a bit of a flirt and is generally friendly and very affectionate. She was always a bit geeky but also into a lot of normal teenage girl things like fashion. She has a bit of a fiery temper and can be a bit impulsive. She is fairly popular at school despite her geekieness and very social. She is currently a virgin.
Casual Ons: Comics, Books, computers, anime, Cars, animals,
Casual offs: Being away from her computer, Pop music, slow internet access, Air travel.
Sexual OnsLight bondage, licking, biting, breast play, cuddling, rough sex
Sexual Offs: toilet play, animals, humiliation
Fears: Clowns, Abandonment.

HeavenAbove

Baalborn87

Quote from: ElvenKitten on October 23, 2013, 11:09:11 PM
Character Sheet:

Appearance:
Personality: Alexis is a bit of a flirt and is generally friendly and very affectionate. She was always a bit geeky but also into a lot of normal teenage girl things like fashion. She has a bit of a fiery temper and can be a bit impulsive. She is fairly popular at school despite her geekieness and very social. She is currently a virgin.
Casual offs: Being away from her computer, Pop music, slow internet access, Air travel.

Looks like David will have someone to nerd out with.

mia h

playing one of the twins might be fun, would need another twin of course
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Chreestafer

Quote from: HeavenAbove on October 24, 2013, 02:51:01 AM
what's the oldest age that the youngest son can be in family 2?

I'm gonna be 23 -25 years old, what were you thining?

Quote from: ElvenKitten on October 23, 2013, 11:09:11 PM
Character Sheet:

Appearance:

Approved! Welcome aboard!

Quote from: mia h on October 24, 2013, 05:53:46 AM
playing one of the twins might be fun, would need another twin of course

You can always set up as one twin snd wait it out to see if others wanna join, and in the end if noone does you can play both :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

mia h

Quote from: Chreestafer on October 24, 2013, 06:13:06 AM
You can always set up as one twin snd wait it out to see if others wanna join, and in the end if noone does you can play both :)

When people set games up and say "your character has to look exactly like this" I drive right by. So not going to do the same thing to other people  :-)

Baalborn87

HeavenAbove

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Julles

mia h

Quote from: Julles on October 24, 2013, 01:40:33 PM
Sneaks in and looks around. Color me interested. :)
*paints Julles purple* hmm, maybe needs a different shade  :P

Julles

Giggles, and jumps around showing off new color. I love purple! Yay! Hehe

Chreestafer

Well what interests you here? To play as a twin? One of thr daughters? A mother? 
Ons and Offs
F-List

HeavenAbove

Character Sheet:

Player: HeavenAbove
Name: Chris
Sex: Male
Family Role: Youngest Son (family 2)
Appearance:
Dirty brown hair and blue eyes, nice smile, muscular frame
Personality: Chris is a 'bro' in every sense of the word. He usually spends his time hanging out with his friends doing stupid stuff on the weekends. He has started at a local college playing on the football team. He enjoys working out, flirting, and makes friends easily. He loves his family too.
Casual Ons: Sports, drinking, hiking, and hot showers
Casual offs: Heavy drug use, liars, headaches/hangovers, bad breath
Sexual Ons: Vanilla sex, rough sex, oral (giving and receiving), foreplay
Sexual Offs: Vore, gore, scat, humiliation
Fears: Drowning, being alone

ladia2287

Colour me interested for playing a daughter. Getting to work on a sheet as soon as I make up my mind what she will look like :)