News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Obedience, huh? [M/M] [TAKEN]

Started by Tia, November 09, 2008, 10:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tia

BRIEFING:
As you might have noticed, I'm in the mood for some D/s...M/M style. Not much else can be said, other than 1.) the slave (my character) will be an heir of an unidentified tribe and 2.) he will not lay with any man. He thinks its wrong, actually, thanks to the 'morals' of the tribe he once inhabited. Because of his exotic looks and defiant mannerisms, he has been captured, chipped, and put on display...for sale. Slaves, be they male or female, can be used for anything, but they are commonly assumed to be servants for carnal desire. However, they are not sold to the highest bidder, or anything of that sort. Funny thing is, having a slave (sometimes referred to as "pet") is perfectly legal. Society as we know it has a certain hierarchy, but in this story's setting, everything is much more...primitive; all of this is set in the distant future. Being a governmental official is like being next to God...That is where your character comes in. While your character may not have such a high social status, he's the next best thing: the head honcho's right-hand man. That's right; your character will pretty much be a spokesperson for the people, alerting the president of any casualties or needed changes. With all that money, it would seem anybody could die happy.
"Oh, but not you. You're different. When nighttime falls, you're never truly satisfied. No purchased man or woman can tame your lust. An occasional trip to the slave market is nothing unusual, but nothing really seems to suit your tastes. But then you see him..."
OOC REQUIREMENTS:
- Read my Turn-Ons and my Turn-Offs
- Use an online Spell Check, or something of that nature
- Do not god mode/beta play/power play/etc. my character
- For God's Sake, be descriptive
- Be tasteful; unleash your inner artist
- My character's (Daikirai) turn-ons and turn-offs

IC REQUIREMENTS:
- Ten sentences
- A hot, persistent dominant
- A man of 18 years or older (no more than 40 years)
- A man higher than 6 feet tall, as there will be some physical struggles throughout the role play
- A character that is, overall, dangerous, strong, and persuasive

OTHER:
This is not first-come, first-serve! I am looking for quality & length here, people.
The plot is pliable for changes! Just nothing major.
PM me if you're interested! We still have much to discuss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRIEFING:
Alright folks, gather 'round. What I'm looking for is a person whom will be able to grant me my current desires; a male x male role play. I'm experimenting with the plot a bit, but I want it to mainly focus on sex because the prince (AKA: Deimos, my character) has just hit eighteen years. Pretty impressive, huh? However, while he may have the mind of a solitary leader, he has absolutely no experience in the field of sex. You see, that's where you come in. "I wonder what sex is like..." <- That's your cue. XD But that is just an explanation, so I'll tell you what is needed for this particular RP.

OOC REQUIREMENTS:
Read my Turn-Ons and my Turn-Offs first, please. It won't take long, I promise.
Post at least ten sentences. That's not very much, at all. More is greatly appreciated, however!
Use an online Spell Check, or something of that nature.
Do not god mode/beta play/power play/etc. my character. This is acceptable during sexual intercourse, but don't let it go to your head.
Be descriptive. Even when they're not touching each other. ;p
I intended this RP to be...well, non-con, but what would you say it is?
Be tasteful. If you don't know what I mean, then read my lips: I do not want any of "He fucked him, came, and left" in this role play. Be artistic.

IC REQUIREMENTS:
A dominant character. In other words, a seme, a top; a pitcher. My character is shy in bed. We need someone to take the reigns of the situation.
While the actual sex might not actually occur, there will be sexual antics. My boy's a virgin, and he's a prince; his word is law. However, if you can somehow persuade my boy...*laughs* See where I'm going with this?
Deimos and your character (the knight) will have known each other for a good amount of time, so they'll be friends.
Your character must at least be eighteen years old.

And just for the hell of it, I'll give you a little preview as to what the RP will/should be like. It doesn't have to be exact, but close enough to satisfy me.

PREVIEW:
Shy of his nudity, his cheeks grew feverish as the undressed knight approached him with a graceful stride, watching the long, sinewy muscles of his thighs ripple beneath his seemingly soft but abraded skin. One...Two...Three...With each step, the young prince could sense his resolve quickly dissolving, and yet he portrayed the image of a waiting, exculpated cherub; an unknowing virgin, if you will. Once the male dipped into the rose-scented pool of water did the heir grow even more nervous. What was he going to do? What was he going to say? And more importantly, how would this little one-on-one effect their relationship? His incessant questions came to an abrupt halt as he could feel the movements of the approaching man...and feel the body heat in which he produced. Being pressed up against the lower-ranked man made him even more stiff with desire, having once dreamed of such a moment. "M'lord," he softly murmured with a sultry smile, "do you trust me?" At that, the teen relaxed in his embrace, sighing hotly against his collar bones, unexpectedly making the knight shudder. "When it comes to trust," he began, hesitant in his words, "I trust you implicitly."

Sunny

Come and play with me.

Tia

One new plot available!
as of: 12/13/08