X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Novak on May 20, 2014, 08:15:38 AM
I take it you approve?

Mmmmhmmm :) He'd break my girls in half, but hey... it'll be fun up till that point, yes? :p
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Novak

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 08:16:47 AM
Mmmmhmmm :) He'd break my girls in half, but hey... it'll be fun up till that point, yes? :p

more than fun. ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Novak on May 20, 2014, 08:17:25 AM
more than fun. ;)

*giggles* I should totally be working, but the game is so distracting! And I have Nirvana stuck in my head.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Novak

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 08:24:56 AM
*giggles* I should totally be working, but the game is so distracting! And I have Nirvana stuck in my head.

I keep eyeballing Pyro even though I'm trying to workout Jon Grey.

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

SpiralSpider

Ooh! I get to totally re-work Rogue's history. This is going to be really interesting!   :D

We get a Rogue who was never a member of the Brotherhood or one of Mystique's pawns. I wonder how much that would change who he is?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Bloodied Porcelain

A lot, I would suspect... Rogue never would have taken Ms. Marvel's powers if she wasn't under Mystique's influence... and half her issues are gone without that.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 09:06:27 AM
A lot, I would suspect... Rogue never would have taken Ms. Marvel's powers if she wasn't under Mystique's influence... and half her issues are gone without that.

About half sounds right.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

SpiralSpider

Yuppers. Stats will change dramatically without Ms. Marvel's abilities, too. I always thought of the epic strength and flight as a part of Rogue but now I have to re-think all that. Should be a nice challenge.  :-)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Bloodied Porcelain

Amelita

stashes her Gambit current playby options

Travis Fimmel

Jackson Rathbone

Gaspard Ulliel

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on May 20, 2014, 09:29:07 AM
stashes her Gambit current playby options

Travis Fimmel

Jackson Rathbone

Gaspard Ulliel

Hnnnnnng. *dies of happy*

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 09:15:49 AM
Also... Goodmorning, handsome. :) *snuggles up to*

Mmmm morning to you too. *snugglily time*

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 09:29:54 AM
Hnnnnnng. *dies of happy*

All this stuff must be overloading ya head. Right deary? :P
Master ON/OFF

Alias

I'm having trouble thinking of Cyclops' weaknesses. I mean, i know them, just hard to put to words.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Alias on May 20, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
I'm having trouble thinking of Cyclops' weaknesses. I mean, i know them, just hard to put to words.

Have you looked at the marvel Wiki? That helped me a LOT with Pyro's powers and how to describe them.

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 20, 2014, 09:37:36 AM
Mmmm morning to you too. *snugglily time*

All this stuff must be overloading ya head. Right deary? :P

You don't even know. So many pretty men! *flails*

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 09:39:19 AM
Have you looked at the marvel Wiki? That helped me a LOT with Pyro's powers and how to describe them.

You don't even know. So many pretty men! *flails*

Yeah, the Wiki helped me a lil on Juggernaut as well.

Not that it's raining dudes now... but it's totally raining dudes now.
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm so torn on what to do with Nirvana's history... Part of me wants her to come from money but when her powers began to manifest, there was some sort of a falling out with her family and she was forced to get whatever job she could manage and ended up stripping until she was brought to the school...

But the other part of me wants to give her a happy family life and lots of money. xD

Novak

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Jon Grey
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Phoenix
Citizenship and other legal info:US
Place of Birth:New York
Education:high school sophomore

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 182 lbs
Hair color: brown
Eye color: green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance:Jon just looks like your average seventeen year old boy.  A little taller than average but rather unassuming to look at.  One of the blessings to his mutation is there is no physical sign of it, even when he is using it.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Straight
Ons/Offs: Jon really hasn't begun to explore his likes or dislikes.  Although he will deny it he is still a virgin.
Goals:To finish his studies and go on to use his abilities and education to help others like him and his fellow students.
Wealth Level: 2
Personality: Jon is a very nurturing and caring individual.  He always wants to help others if he is capable of doing so.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: finishing High School
Year: Starting his Junior year
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:None at the time.

STATS:
Fighting: 3  - Agility: 4  - Strength: 3 without using powers - Endurance: 5 - Reason: 5 - Intuition: 4  - Psyche: 8

POWERS:
TELEKINESIS - His telekinetic strength and skill are both of a supremely high power-level.  He can move cars no problem, he used to struggle to shift semi trucks but that seems to slowly getting easier. He often uses his telekinesis to lift himself and others, giving him the ability of levitation and flight. He uses his telekinesis to create durable shields (He's only used them to stop bullying punches so far but he feels they are much stronger) and energy blasts strong enough to break through concrete walls.  When he focuses he can be super precise with his movements.  He usually uses his powers to tie his shoes in the morning.

TELEPATHY - Jon has some minimal telepathic abilities. He thinks he has the potential to expand here but doesn't know how to. As of right now he can occasionally read minds most of the time he does so inadvertently.  He can also project images into other peoples minds.  It takes a lot of effort on his part and he is rarely successful when he does try.

ADVANTAGES:
QUICK REFLEXES - Jon always seems to be ready when something happens mostly because he is always a little on edge.
CHARM - Jon is a generally likeable guy.  He's always willing to lend a hand to someone in need and easily makes friends

DISADVANTAGES:
SLIGHTLY NAIVE - Knows right from wrong but still can be talked into some gray areas if he thinks he is helping someone.
GENERAL INEXPERIENCE - Jon has lived a pretty sheltered life.  His Aunt and Uncle started noticing his abilities when he turned thirteen and then at fifteen they started homeschooling because his powers were getting stronger and now he was being shipped off to a school for people like him.

SKILLS:
PHYSICS KNOWLEDGE: - Jon's favorite subject to study while using his abilities

HISTORY:
Jon was raised by his Aunt and Uncle from the time he was four.  His parents had died when their house caught fire in the middle of the night.  His mothers cause of death was smoke inhalation while his fathers was a broken neck when he fell through the floor trying to get to his sons room.  Jon survived the ordeal with only a burn scar on his chest.  His mother was a psychologist and loved to make the comparison of her patients moving past their problems to watching a phoenix rise from the ashes.  She had phoenix art work and statues etc all throughout the house.  When fire fighters arrived on the scene they found Jon barley conscious in the pile of rubble that was once his house.  Some how the appliances in the kitchen and the bathtub from up stairs had all landed in a way that provided Jon with a sturdy fire proof shelter in the midst of the fire.  In his arms half wrapped in a blanket was a metal phoenix that had been hanging on the wall  Jon had hugged it like it was his mother but the exposed side burned the shape of the phoenix on his chest.  This was the first although un confirmed time his powers manifested.  Once he was with his Aunt and Uncle Jon had a fairly normal life up until he turned thirteen and started to discover and practice his telekinetic abilities. Then at fifteen those abilities grew exponentially and he developed the ability to occasionally read minds.  Now at seventeen his abilities are growing stronger and he at times has trouble controlling them.
costume idea if he becomes joins the X-men

Am willing to edit modify if needed.

Alias

I checked out the wiki while writing the original sheet. Cyclops is just basically human with laser eyes, so it was hard to put some stuff to words, but I figured it out. I gave her a human body as a weakness. I think it makes sense. I'm excited for two things right now! starting this epic RP!

And! I'm excited for when i get home from work tonight, I'm writing another character!

Possibilities: do not reserve any of these, they are names intended to open conversation-
- Jubilation Lee (as female)
- Banshee  (female)
- Beast (female)
- Archangel (female)
- shadowcat (female)

there's more, I'm just lazy right now, mmmm mmmm mmm

EDI- OMfG Jon Grey!

Ryven

Quote from: Alias on May 20, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
Isn't his biggest weakness that he is human other than his optic blast?  Many mutants are as frail as normal humans because theyre powers dont always include super human strength and endurance.

Novak

Alias

Novak - You don't have to pursue Salem Summers if you do not want. :) But they totally belong together.

At his age, he should definitely be Marvel Boy, not Phoenix yet. I think. Other than that, he seems fine. But who am I? right? I'm not Orange Marmalade