Eveoria: Dawn of Man Recruiting (In need of new people Elves, Nymphs Discovered)

Started by Untamed Skies, January 16, 2015, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on January 19, 2015, 10:43:04 AM
*flies out of nowhere to get in on the high five action*

Sorry....couldn't resist.

-giggles and squeals-

High fives for everyone!!!

-head spins-

Ok, so maybe a bit too much sugar this morning. ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chreestafer

Quote from: Loves on January 19, 2015, 10:34:38 AM
-drags stool over then high fives-

I'm only 5'1
:p

Congrats :)

Alls cool dear, short gals are sexy ;)

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on January 19, 2015, 10:43:04 AM
*flies out of nowhere to get in on the high five action*

Sorry....couldn't resist.

Haha its ok, there are enough high fives to go around!  I collect them for fun :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Crash

Would a changeling power be to much?  Maybe have it start out as taking the form of other humanoids.

I was thinking of an Anthropologist with the changeling ability.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Crash on January 19, 2015, 11:15:33 AM
Would a changeling power be to much?  Maybe have it start out as taking the form of other humanoids.

I was thinking of an Anthropologist with the changeling ability.

Sounds interesting

Crash

I may have bit off more than I can chew for games so I am going to wait on this one until I know I can handle it.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Come on other people!

we want more people in this game!

Ons and Offs
F-List

summoner2183

Crash

Untamed Skies

Quote from: summoner2183 on January 21, 2015, 07:32:07 AM
Is my character approved yet?

Last i saw it was still a WIP.

Will look him over and a get you a answer soon.

In the meantime feel free to chat in the IC OOC

summoner2183

Crash

Proposed character #1

Player Name: Crash
Character Name: Asher “Ash” North
Sex: Male
Orientation:
Role: Blacksmith, fabricator and part time watchman.
Magical Talent: Metal Manipulation – Asher can manipulate the properties of metal, making them heavier or lighter than normal and affecting their magnetic properties.  His body can also take on metallic qualities for a short time, though any protection this provides him is limited to mundane metals not magical ones.  This part of his ability is extremely tiring for him to maintain.
Former Occupation: Welder and Fabricator (Metal Sculptures as a side job)
Skills: Welding, Fabrication, Blacksmithing, Some glassblowing classes and leatherworking classes at a local art school back home.
Appearance: Asher is strong, but his muscular form is lean and built for action not attraction.  He has traded for some leather with others in town and made a pair of leather breeches to protect himself from the forge.  They aren’t pretty, but they are practical.
Personality:  Practical, quiet, creative, resolute, haunted and surprisingly gentle.  Asher is a blue collar workman as his father and grandfather were.  He loves to work with his hands, which is what got him into welding as a young man.  He may strike an intimidating profile but Ash is really a quiet and dedicated guy in all things.  This hasn’t made the loss of his family and fiancé any easier.   He still suffers from bouts of depression when thoughts of his fiancé surface.  His practical and reasoned mind still wonders if he hasn’t gone a little nuts or if he is actually in a coma in a hospital somewhere and this is some kind of strange dream he just can’t wake up from.  However Ash is not prone to panic or overreaction and instead focused on practical and important tasks like making sure others were reasonably taken care of.  He has no interest in being a community leader and while others focused on positioning themselves as pillars of the community Ash went about making sure others had shelter and a source of water, clothing and warmth.  He is as likely to be found at the smithy he woke up in as he is repairing a roof or chopping wood for someone that can’t do it themselves. 
Background: His girlfriend in high school was into the Renaissance Faire thing and used to drag him along.  This got him interested in blacksmithing and other medieval crafts.  He apprenticed to one of the smiths at the faire for a few years and after graduation from high school he picked up the trade of welding and fabricating as it was good money and he could work on metal sculpture and blacksmithing as a hobby for a little extra cash.  He met his fiancé through a group of friends who had gone on to the local college.  They were deeply in love when he proposed to her on a crisp morning at Mirror Lake when the sky appeared to go on forever in the reflection of the still lake.  A month before the wedding Ash woke up in a small cottage the he did not recognize.  He spent the better part of the next week looking for his fiancé among the others that appeared and still catches himself hoping that she will wake up in this new place and he will see her again.  This hope has been fading quickly now that it has been weeks since the last new sleeper woke up.  Ash has opened the smithy up in town with the tools and materials that were left in the forge attached to his cottage home near the outskirts of town and put his skills to good use.  He volunteers for watch duty and is often found helping others about town that are having a hard time adjusting to their new lives while quietly dealing with his own dark thoughts.
Family: Mother, Father and Kid brother all left behind.  He also left a fiancé behind which still haunts him.
Important Equipment:  Ash didn’t have much that he brought with him.  He had a pocket utility tool that he always carried.  His has his wallet that no longer carries anything of value other than pictures of his fiancé and family.  However the smithy he woke up in has much of what he needed to work metal as well as a small surplus of materials to work with.  He crafted some small tool she would need to leatherwork and smith. Aside from the tools there were a few half and partially completed forms for weapons.  He has been studying them so that he can make his own.  In a pinch he could finish them, but he has chosen not to and keeps them hidden so that others don’t get their hands on them.  If a threat were to present itself he would hand out some of the finished product he has, but doesn’t want the general population to know he has a very small stockpile of weapons in his property.  When on watch he carries a pair of axes he found at the smithy and could use his blacksmithing hammers if needed.  He does not know much about armed combat and would like to find someone to team him.  His magical ability would help keep him alive in a battle until he learns and he has had his share of fights as a young man if you count bar fights

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Crash

If you are interested in world building and open world/sandbox games then this game is right up your alley.

Chreestafer

*hip check bump*

Come on in people and enjoy this awesome game!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Crash

Lien

If you guys have room for another, I'd like to toss myself into the center.

It'll be tomorrow evening before I can get a character sheet up, but a friend pointed me in the direction of this game and it sounds brilliant. Would like to know if I have to choose from a specific list or pool of magic or get it approved beforehand.

As far as concepts go, I'm thinking of a former entitled coed slacker with the ability to disappear for thirty seconds at a time. Something about the idea of her being lazy and developing the power to disappear and sneak off from assignments is funny to me.

Anyway, if allowed, I can toss up or PM a character sheet for approval tomorrow evening.
"...Sometimes I'm a raging chatterbox..."

.¸¸.•{-- On/Offs --}•.¸¸.

LimitlessNikkie

We're still accepting character far as I know, welcome can't wait to see what you come up with!

Crash

Lien - The power doesn't sound like too much to me but our illustrious GM's would be the final say. I know characters are still being accepted for the game so feel free to write her up and send her to the GM's.

She sounds like fun.

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Lien on February 03, 2015, 10:14:53 PM
If you guys have room for another, I'd like to toss myself into the center.

It'll be tomorrow evening before I can get a character sheet up, but a friend pointed me in the direction of this game and it sounds brilliant. Would like to know if I have to choose from a specific list or pool of magic or get it approved beforehand.

As far as concepts go, I'm thinking of a former entitled coed slacker with the ability to disappear for thirty seconds at a time. Something about the idea of her being lazy and developing the power to disappear and sneak off from assignments is funny to me.

Anyway, if allowed, I can toss up or PM a character sheet for approval tomorrow evening.

We are indeed still accepting, and nothing you've said sounds as if it'll be a issue. Welcome aboard :D

We look forward to seeing your character.

Auctor

Lien

Quote from: Crash on February 03, 2015, 10:22:34 PM
Lien - The power doesn't sound like too much to me but our illustrious GM's would be the final say. I know characters are still being accepted for the game so feel free to write her up and send her to the GM's.

She sounds like fun.

I misunderstood what I read earlier thinking the powers needed to be limited. What I'll probably do is give her invisibility, but since it's just developed she can't do anything more than thirty seconds before it breaks. I've been mulling it over here and there throughout the day. I'd rather be defensive than offensive. Find it more interesting for playing. *smiles*

Quote from: Untamed Skies on February 03, 2015, 10:47:46 PM
We are indeed still accepting, and nothing you've said sounds as if it'll be a issue. Welcome aboard :D

We look forward to seeing your character.

I'll put it together and have it to you tonight. Thanks!
"...Sometimes I'm a raging chatterbox..."

.¸¸.•{-- On/Offs --}•.¸¸.

Untamed Skies

Elves and Runes have now been discovered, and we are most certainly still open to new players