Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Guilty, then again it's called customer service in my line of work.

You stand accused of work way too much.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Nico

Hrm. Sometimes.

Ever raided the fridge in the middle of the night?

Dominic

On a daily basis.

You've been accused of being unable to throw out your old favorite toys.

Fabjuth

Guilty, but who wouldn't want to be. Well, except for those toys, which sometimes they wear out.

The next person stands accused of enjoying the art of cooking!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Remy

Guilty.  Not saying I'm good, but I love it.

The next person stands charged of the crime of being a slave to fashion.

Ms Gavane

Not guilty. Although my fight is wavering. I really like some of the more creative did that had been popping up.

I accuse the next poster of being top competitive at board games.
O/O

Dominic

Guilty! I just want to win when I play those damned things.

You stand accused of losing track of time while writing a response, only to look back an realize you've written at least two pages.

SheerFantasia

Not guilty (so far!), I've managed to avoid it.

You stand accused of refreshing your screen several times under a minute to check for messages.

Stone

Nah.

You are guilty of loving trees.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kevak

Not guilty, trees make paper, houses, oxygen, and fruit, I care not for the for the tree's feelings.

You stand accused of not eating your veggies as a child, how do you plead?

Josietta

Not guilty! I've always loved veggies!

The next person was guilty of sneaking sweets back to their room in the middle of the night.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Stone

Sure. Except when I made the girls do it for me.  O:)

The next person prefers either caramel or peanut butter.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Kevak

Caramel, I don't enjoy peanut butter too much but I will eat it.

The next person stands accused of doing something they should have known not to do within the past day.

Stone

Of course.

The next person does it all the time.

SheerFantasia

How could I not?

The next person stands accused of wasting their life in front of a screen and willingly does so.

Stone

Not really, no one accuses me.  O:)

You, Sir or Madam, are guilty of preferring silk over cuffs.

Josietta

Guilty. Cuffs chaff when used for long periods of time.

The next person is guilty for wearing socks no matter what time of day or year it is.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kevak

Yes, I'm wearing some of my technicolored socks today. I fucking love socks.

The next person stands on trial today for not sleeping enough lately.

Remy

Not just lately, but all the time.

The next person stands guilty of having things to do other than being on Elliquiy right now.

Miss Lilly

Not guilty...one of the few upsides of being busy healing...

You are charged with the offence of loving someone, but hating them at the same time.
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Remy

No. 

The next person is guilty of envying a family members job.

Miss Lilly

Not guilty

You are charged with being considered, at one time or another, of being a bad friend.
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Kevak

Nope, if I am friends with someone I will stick with them until their behavior makes me decide it is time to stop the relationship.

The following person is standing trial for being too glorious.

AceOfSpades

Absolutely guilty. I'm the Ace of Spades; I think it goes without saying.

You are charged with being a master procrastinator. How do you plead?

Kevak

Not guilty, I get everything done the moment I get it, as quickly as possible.

The following person stands on trial in this here courthouse today for being involved in something they would deem really really strange.