Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I don't have time to obsess over you right now; I've got places to see, things to go, and people to do. Farewell oh sexy one.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Ohh, come on, don't look at me like that. Each time I try, you give me those sad, gorgeous eyes..

Wait.. no! It's not going to work. We tried.. don't you think we just call it a day? It was a great run. God yes.. it was indeed. Hmm, maybe if..

No! Damn.. Really, it has to be over. Around you, I can't think straight. By the way.. you look great tonight.

Focus! Ok, before I change my mind.. *sighs, pauses*.. goodbye, gorgeous one.
*See Pillory*

ofDelusions

PlayfulPamela

Now listen sweetheart, you need to get a grip on reality. This just doesn't work for me. I really think you need professional help.
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Phoenixrisen

I just can't take that I can't see you. I'm sorry, but I like to be able to see and touch those with whom I am in a relationship. This isn't working. Best of luck with someone else though.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Merry Gentry

You're just too pretty for me, I always feel inferior... I'm sorry,  best of luck though
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

SpiralSpider

Why won't you look me in the eye? It just looks like you're always hiding something.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Mordred

Oh yeah.. whenever I try to get serious you get on all fours.. wiggling that..
No, no, no, no.. not going to work this time.. No, stop it.. *groans, keep strong*..
I'm leaving.. rescind my invitation please.. I mean it.. There's a hole-in-the-ground somewhere out there and I'm finding it!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred I am married to the lord, so I have to break up with you. But call me anytime for a booty call.  >:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Anesa

Sweet, Sexy Sister Xandi... this "habit" of yours is getting way out of hand.  Like a freakin chameleon, you constantly change your appearance!  I'm afraid to blink because I think when I open my eyes, I'll have yet another beautiful image to fall in love with all over again.  *Weeps pitifully* I love all ya'll....yes, every single avatar you've ever had...but...*sniffs*  I'm afraid I need someone with more stability and knows who she is...(but I reserve the right to still drool over the future sexy avatars!  ;)  )

Good-bye my love!  I bid you adieu!

Belle33

How could you?!  You out bid me for Veks - you know I would have shared him, but nooooo.  Obviously, our relationship can never overcome such a breach.  Farewell. *sobs*

Branwen

Mordred, you've cheated on me with Smurfette for the last time.

Mordred

Calling everyone by my name.. normally that'd be ok.. better than calling me by another's.. But.. *scratches head.. * I'm not sure why.. but it's just wrong! And.. for the last time, she was Smurfette's sister.. Yeah, they all look alike.. even Papa smurf is just a regular smurf with a beard. But still.. have some respect! They.. well, they aren't really useful. And they sing that annoying song.. but still.

Come on smurfs! Let's get outta here.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

You have other women calling me by your name?? Far too many women are under your spell - it's insane - goodbye!

Novak

You changed out of that sexy green top, we are done!

(can we have angry make up sex now?)

Belle33

Sexy, but you work too hard.  I need a guy who knows how to have fun sometimes - goodbye

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Funguy81

You always are joking around! I'm gone!

Ramael

You say you're fun, but you're a Drow dressed in leather! From my amateur dungeoning career, I can most certainly say they are not fun!

Arrrgh I can't live with the hypocritical duality any more! It's tearing me apart!! What? No I DON'T want to hear another joke!

Mortigan DeLoncre

The fact of the matter is.. you have better hair than I do.. and well I can't have that.  Everytime I see you I just want to shave you bald, how dare you have long, flowing, beautiful hair.  Just get out of my sight.. and here's your damn brush  *tosses the brush at his head*

Adammair

You're beautiful and all, but something about the glaring contrast between black and white with you is just putting me off. Choose one or the other. We're through.

olive

We had a good time while it lasted but you don't seem to realize that hatchet is not a back scratcher. See a dermatologist and I'll consider taking you back. Until then, you bags are by the front door.

Mordred

You know.. my senses are already overwhelmed. From the moment I wake it's just a wild roller coaster of stimulation. But now? Now you had to not only push me over the edge but set me in a catapult with this new look? I can't even sleep.. and I always can sleep. As Kylie sang so well.. can't get you outta my head.
Well, I can get myself outta this place. Sorry sexy.. I have to.. my sanity.. is gone but I have to save my mind.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Look, its either me or your Cubans.  What??? You choose Cuban cigars over me, your half Cuban girlfriend?  *sobs*  I cannot believe this!!  I hope your cigara keep you warm at night! ...wait, they prbably do *walks away feeling quite dejected in search of a guy for rebound sex*

Mordred

You were the one who got me hooked on these things! Cigars suit you, you said. You'll love the taste, you promised. And yes, I did. I do. *leans close, whispering in a raspy voice* I loved your taste much, much more.. but now.. nag, nag, nag. Where the hell is the sun? Come on you ball of fire, do me in now! Wait.. no, I'll just pack my box and head out. Wait.. no. This has been my home for 3 centuries.. I think you need to go.
Umm.. before you do.. one last.. time?
*See Pillory*