Prison School Interest Check (anime/hentai, multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, July 19, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Quote from: Pink Kitten on July 26, 2016, 03:49:12 AM
I mean, I guess, that could work too. Part of the idea was the potential that she would be a small-time celebrity of sorts and some people might know of her already. But I can easily drop that aspect if it's not desired :-)

The problem with giving anyone wiggle room with celebrity status or anything widely unique, it then becomes a battle between players to one up each other over time. That's why I also require no specification of genitalia size. Someone puts x size, the next person has to go x+1, the next person x+2, etc. And to some degree, it's taking a slight liberty with other characters in general, because your'e assuming that she is well known by default instead of developing her character that way.

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 26, 2016, 07:45:58 AM
I don't think I said what I wanted right. ::) So, I will ask, what would be good basic ideas, for a character in this game? I'm not sure where for starting.

lovelyliT, this game only uses the setting from the anime. The character information sections of the first post will give you everything you need for character guidelines.

Quote from: A Painter on July 26, 2016, 05:25:22 AM
I'm interested, but still trying to understand the game.  So this will mostly revolve around the antics of the students and how they deal with their new male classmates?
I did a quick scan of the wikipage and saw that punishment seems to be a really, really strong theme.
So how much of the story will be set underground in the prison?  Are student council positions actually open for players or will they be NPCs?

The game will revolve around the students, male or female. In keeping with the setting, male students are the extreme minority of the school. Any character in the USC or ASC is open, or original characters can be made a part of the organizations, provided you are familiar with the organizations and what would be expected of them.

Miroque

to the cocksize thingy.. I actually wanted to put "Amiko has pet cock that is 10 inches tall...." onthe application...

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Miroque on July 26, 2016, 02:35:05 PM
to the cocksize thingy.. I actually wanted to put "Amiko has pet cock that is 10 inches tall...." onthe application...

Just for all the language puns what comes with having a pet cock :P

Miroque

Exactly :) and placing cock size in application was nono :)

Chrystal

does having a pet peacock count as specifying a size?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Pink Kitten

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 26, 2016, 02:25:33 PM
The problem with giving anyone wiggle room with celebrity status or anything widely unique, it then becomes a battle between players to one up each other over time. That's why I also require no specification of genitalia size. Someone puts x size, the next person has to go x+1, the next person x+2, etc. And to some degree, it's taking a slight liberty with other characters in general, because your'e assuming that she is well known by default instead of developing her character that way.
Gotcha - I kind of figured that was the case, and it makes a lot of sense. In fact, the more I've been thinking about it, the more I've started to love the idea of her being an aspiring idol wannabe instead of an actual idol, I think I can have a lot of fun with that :-)

I'll maybe get my application done tonight, but no promises... I'm being picky as always with my picture choices and still haven't really found one that'd truly sing to me ^^; but I'll keep looking~

wander

Quote from: Styx26 on July 27, 2016, 04:54:16 AM
Count me in as interested!

*waves to show Styx I'm here and approved for the game as a comforting welcome then vanishes again*  :-)

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NileGoddess

If you're interested, then please post profiles. Everything is laid out on the first post.

Izaya Orihara

I've just been looking through the earlier pages on this thread, and it seems you mentioned the school being a bit strict about the dress code, so stuff like cross-dressing is a no-go, and that there's no way to work around that. That's the impression I get, anyway.

Pity, since pretty much all my characters are traps, these days, and by pretty much, I mean all of them (such is the manner in which my obsession has grown over the past couple of years).
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Styx26

Name: Haruka Kurosawa

Year in School: First Year

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual- Switches with boys, submissive with girls.

Secret Fetishes: Likes impact play and bondage, sensory play, corporal punishment, toys, breast/clit play, playing rebellious.

Appearance: 5'5, 120 lbs. Brown hair, usually up in a ponytail, blue eyes, tomboy. Quiet, but not shy, takes time getting to know people. Opens up and becomes more friendly around those she knows better. Wears the uniform willingly, though hates the skirts (at first).

Personality: Haruka is quiet, until she gets to know you and can relax around you. She would prefer to stay out of trouble, but is not willing to let something go if others keep pushing her, or someone else around.

She excels in the arts and physical education, but has some difficulty with mathematics and science. She took exams to several different schools, but Hachimitsu Academy was the only one to accept her. In her free time, Haruka likes reading motorcycle magazines and watching videos.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Nazora

Name: Koushouba Osamu

Year in School: 1st year.

Physical Description: Osamu is a slender girl with pale skin. She often wears her hair in pig-tails. She usually walks around with her head down. She doesn't do much to take care of her hair or clothes. Doesn't shave her legs. She doesn't manicure her nails. She doesn't have any piercings. Sometimes her uniform is out of place and she doesn't bother about it unless she is told. She likes to wear black clothes, and boyish clothes with long sleeves when she can. If one see's her smile they probably won the lottery. Though she is cute and healthy, she doesn't do anything to accent herself. She'll often be seen with a red or wet nose due to allergies among other things.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious. Sumi is a virgin but she is curious about her sexuality. Because of her upbringing, Sumi admires boys and sometimes wishes she could be one. Her parents have drilled it into her head that females are worthless creatures to the point where she is ashamed of her own gender. Sumi actually has a bit of a rough and dominate side, one she probably inherited from her father.

Sexual Fetishes: Is secretly turned on by leather, whips, and chains. Had a secret stash of bondage manga loose wall board in her bedroom. Is more inclined to be dominant with other girls but would like to spank some boys as well.

Personality: First and foremost, she hates her first name, and only uses it at home. She tries to use the self-given nickname 'Sumi'. Her lack of focus and self esteem make getting good grades difficult. But when teachers give her positive reinforcement she soaks it in and does really well. If a teacher belittles her she loses all focus and does worse than she'd do left alone. If something cheers her up it usually doesn't last long, the next day always starts with an aura of gloom. Her gloominess has been a reason that many have picked on her, and she often finds herself socially unaccepted. Her allergies and nearsightedness only add to the social stigma as an underachieving geek. She plays video games while listening to a variety of music from metal to romance. She used to perpetually miss gym class and is failing the subject because of it, yet not because she dislikes the class. She dreams of making many friends someday by starting a death metal band.

Background: Sumi does not like to talk about her parents, her family, or her past. The topic of her family or what she does at home is steadfastly avoided. She'd would prefer to go to a boarding school so she never has to go home again.

Other images

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

dale108

Name: Kyouya Sato

Year in School: Third Year

Sexual Preferences: Straight.  Kyouya considers himself a switch.  Though, since he  was raised in a house with five step-sisters and a step-mother trying to dominate him, that status might be debatable.  Cunnilingus and fellatio are in play whether dom or sub. 

When in a dominant role, he prefers vibrators, nipple clips and food play (honey, chocolate, whipped cream, strawberries and ice).  And rough sex.

Because of his childhood, he has a love-hate relationship when it comes to dominant women.  As a result, he'll fight the wrong girl if she tries to dominate him.  He doesn't mind being tied up by a female, as long as she still treats him like a male (no feminization).  She can be rough with him, as long as no permanent injuries occur.  Kyouya is not fond of impact play, but accepts it as a part of participation in kink.  Bathroom functions are out of bounds, though anal is not.   And a beautiful set of female feet drive him crazy, whether they're in his mouth or teasing his cock.

Secret Fetishes: Bondage.  He loves the feeling of control, whether it be from tying up  a girl or having her tie him up.  In the absence of a partner, Kyouya will default to self bondage.  And he has a fascination with latex, especially catsuits worn by females or hoods that take away his senses.  Vacbeds and bodybags are on his bucket list.   

Appearance: 5' 10", 165 lbs.  Dark hair and brown eyes.  Requires glasses.  Slim, but muscular.  Kyouya is not into sports, so he keeps fit by visiting the gym regularly and riding his bicycle.

Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, Kyouya jokingly likens himself to the fairy tale character Cinderella.  The son of his father's first wife (who died in childbirth), he's spent most his childhood coping with a hostile step-mother and five equally hostile step-sisters.

Unlike most male students, Kyouya is more likely to be found reading in the library than peeking into the girl's shower.  Though not hostile to girls, he's been stuck in a house full of them for too long.  He hopes that school will provide some peace and quiet and privacy that was lacking at home (He doesn't realize his step-mother has signed him up for a different school than the one he had been attending).  However, if his friends get into trouble, he'll feel duty-bound to come to their defense, given the gender imbalance he'll discover at the school.
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NileGoddess

Quote from: Nazora on July 27, 2016, 08:34:54 PM
Name: Koushouba Osamu

Hi Nazora. Please follow the template. Image on the left.

Quote from: Styx26 on July 27, 2016, 08:28:16 PM
One odd talent is to hear an engine outside and identify what the make and model is-and notice any small issues with the bike in question.

Styx, she looks good except for this one bit. This is pretty much supernatural.

Quote from: dale108 on July 27, 2016, 11:22:26 PM
Name: Kyouya Sato

Looks good dale.

We've gotten some more characters, which is good, but my main concern now is we still don't have a USC or ASC presence. Which means the 'prison' part of Prison School is kind of null and void...

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on July 27, 2016, 04:02:49 PM
I've just been looking through the earlier pages on this thread, and it seems you mentioned the school being a bit strict about the dress code, so stuff like cross-dressing is a no-go, and that there's no way to work around that. That's the impression I get, anyway.

Pity, since pretty much all my characters are traps, these days, and by pretty much, I mean all of them (such is the manner in which my obsession has grown over the past couple of years).

Just to clarify, there really is no way around this particular issue, then?

NileGoddess

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on July 28, 2016, 11:55:32 AM

Cross dressing would be fine as forms of punishment within the prison, or in total privacy. It's not going to be allowed for students to freely do it around school at will.

Ron Don Volante

We've gotten some more characters, which is good, but my main concern now is we still don't have a USC or ASC presence. Which means the 'prison' part of Prison School is kind of null and void...

Nile,

Would it be okay if I revised my profile to include her in one of the factions? In fact it might be wise to require it as part of the profile? Just a suggestion.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Styx26

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 11:18:28 AM
Styx, she looks good except for this one bit. This is pretty much supernatural.
Okay, I took that part out. I thought it would be funny if she were acting distant, with others thought she was trying to be cool when she was distracted by an engine sound... XD
Quote from: Izaya Orihara on July 28, 2016, 11:55:32 AM
I know it's the DM's call, Izaya, but the rule isn't so bad. Your character could call from fool quite a few people and they wouldn't put it together until later? And it could be something the disciplinary committee finds out and decides to punish or use to their advantage- possibly both 😃
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 12:11:29 PM
Cross dressing would be fine as forms of punishment within the prison, or in total privacy. It's not going to be allowed for students to freely do it around school at will.

Quote from: Styx26 on July 28, 2016, 12:17:37 PM
Okay, I took that part out. I thought it would be funny if she were acting distant, with others thought she was trying to be cool when she was distracted by an engine sound... XDI know it's the DM's call, Izaya, but the rule isn't so bad. Your character could call from fool quite a few people and they wouldn't put it together until later? And it could be something the disciplinary committee finds out and decides to punish or use to their advantage- possibly both 😃

Could something like my character being admitted to the school as a girl, and having to hide his true sex whilst there, work then?
Of course, sooner or later he'd be found out.

NileGoddess

That would be exactly what I just described, so the answer is no.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 12:44:03 PM
That would be exactly what I just described, so the answer is no.

I see. I thought by what you said, that characters couldn't openly crossdress (in that they'd get in trouble if a character that was known to be male dressed in female clothing, or vice versa), but that it might work for a character that was registered as female and hid their true nature (therefore not obviously breaking the rules, unless someone found out the truth).

Nevermind, then.

NileGoddess

Openly crossdressing in this case means walking around school in girl's clothes. Regardless if it's 'unknown' by faculty or not. And that's stretching things pretty thin, in my opinion. A private school that can't even do a simple background check on a student?