News:

Main Menu

Supermegatopia

Started by Lady Quixote, October 29, 2012, 06:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Quixote

So I found this comic way too late to read all of the comics or see all the pictures, and now www.supermegatopia.com goes to Drake's website with just 12 pictures on it.

Does anyone know if there's another place on the web where I can find the collection?

Thank you for your help.
Matt

Callie Del Noire

Nope.. sorry its' been like that for a while. I haven't seena  real update on it for like.. YEARS. Used to be a regular updated site..then boom.. dead.

Shjade

Yeah, and Supermegatopia Blue is pretty much scorched from the face of the earth as far as I can tell. :|
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Callie Del Noire

I miss a lot of the stories.. the Buxom Girl clone saga was where I was at when I came back from my last deployment and it all went 'poof'.

Shjade

Honestly I just miss Crushed.
◕/◕'s

Lady Quixote

Yeah I didn't really get to read any of the storylines...I just caught some his oneshots.  He has a great art style, and saw Supermegatopia Blue but as you said also gone.

Any other comics of such that might be good?  I know it's not the same but I've quite enjoyed Waspi Square.

Matt

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Shjade on October 29, 2012, 07:36:22 PM
Honestly I just miss Crushed.

I got the Crushed RPG minibook. It was an AWESOME comic.. :D

ForAlbion

My personal favourite dead webcomic was the Life of Riley, (Which started back in 2000) But died, and Died Hard, with the site going down and everything. It has since been reconstructed by a fan who saved all the images to a hard drive, and he now hosts it. I've heard of this sort of thing happening before.

Lady Quixote

Yup read Life of Riley, and it was a great comic that ended as it was getting close to the end.

Matt

Shjade

Man, I forgot all about Life of Riley. That comic was so very... 15.

Which was good, since that's about how old I was when I was reading it, I think.
◕/◕'s