OneToughGuy's Story Ideas (All M for F)

Started by onetoughguy2014, July 29, 2014, 07:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onetoughguy2014

Hi everyone, thanks for having a look. I still have a couple story ideas in mind here that I'd like to explore. To get a better idea of what I am hoping to find, take a look at my O/O and my preferences.

When Dream and Day Unite(fantasy/furry)
Looking around my surroundings Jack still can't comprehend what he was seeing. The environment was a lush green forest surrounding him with the smells and sounds of nature. In front of him a clear stream, the cold water rolling past slowly to a small pool of water. This wasn't here a short time ago he thought to himself. It wasn't moments earlier he was in the library looking for research on a project he was writing about. He came across this odd looking book on the shelf in the History department, worn leather bindings holding the tattered pages in place. His curiosity got the best of me as he thumbed through it. He saw images of this forest, of creatures frolicking here when all of a sudden things went black. Waking moments later he found himself here.

Moving to the stream he bends down to scoop some water in his hand. The cool water refreshes me as he drinks. He hears a noise coming down by the pool area and he walks to it curious to see what is there. He comes to the pool and need to shake his head and wipe his eyes to try to understand what he was seeing. In the pool is a smaller sized woman bathing, yet she appears to not be fully human at all. He looked for a place to hide himself as not to scare her off. Jack's curiosity grew as he watched the....well what was it?

Here's where you come in. Describe what your character is and her backstory. I would like this as a long term roleplay/world building as I do not have a concrete idea for this world and it can be molded as we see fit.

A Flight of Fancy on a Windswept Field (time travel - 1500s)
The time is the 1500s. As Bryan wandered the countryside into a small village he admired the wonder that surrounded him. He was still in shock that the experiment worked. He was able to travel back in time! He kept having to remind himself this is really happening and not an illusion. He received strange looks as he made his way on his walk, dressed in obvious odd attire for the time in a pair of jeans and t-shirt. He thought to himself "I really didn't figure this would work, I should have dressed the part better."

He came upon the village gates and realized he needed to rest. Hungry and thirsty, Bryan went to look for a place, finding what could be a pub. Heading inside he once again felt the gaze of people who don't know what they are looking at. Murmured whispers fill the room as he spoke to the owner asking for a meal and drink. He is able to provide the money for the meal, and sit to enjoy it.

As he looked up little did he know his adventure would take such a dramatic and passionate turn. He watched as she walked in. Our eyes meet yet oddly she did not question his presence...

If you have any interest in the stories, feel free to contact me!
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210098.0