News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Woman With The Silver Hair.. [UN]

Started by Silver, January 08, 2009, 10:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

The Woman with the Silver Hair: Open

Demember 20, 2012 would be the end of 13th b'ak'tun within the Mayan calender. The following day December 21, 2012 would be the beginning of the fourteenth b'ak'tun which many saw as the date of which the world would end.  There were so many groups around now which wanted to stop the world from ending, but were they misguided or actually correct with their teachings.

Aurora was never a person who believed within all of those things, the hype that the world was coming to an end or that anything off would happen just a meer three days before Christmas, save for perhaps one of those family gatherings which might have a few less than stellar people once it was over. But within the back of her mind Aurora knew that something was feeling very off after a friend had pointed out, that her once dark brown hair was beginning to turn gray even when it looked more silver within the sun and moon light. Slight changes continued to happen over time like, such as once bluish-gray eyes were turning into a bright silver shade which left many doctors stunned. Next came the odd dreams which only held a bright silver light and other times the silver light was mixing with bluish-black or golden one. Slowly those changes began to bother Aurora more and more with the passing days, until finally eyes and hair were indeed both silver two days before people thought the world was ending.

The events which took place upon twenty-first were so many which Aurora couldn't stand to think about for more than a few seconds at a time, yet she was forced to stare them right in the face. Alive Aurora was seeming to be the only one left to now deal with the fact that perhaps there was no one else. Everything began to happen so quickly, first snow began to fall while she was outside trying to grab a few last minute gifts for Christmas. The light falling snow began to come down faster and harder before suddenly turning into rain which shocked just about everyone around, quick it was to soak anything it touched right to the bone. It only took a moment before Aurora began to start running to the closest shop to get out of the odd weather, but the shop wouldn't be reached as winds so fast came in able to blow anyone and anything away save for her. There she stood within the rain and wind looking about wondering what the hell was going on, for the fear was more than real suddenly trying to get close to anyone that she could to help. To help was the only thing on her mind, trying to reach anyone since the wind was having no effect on her what so ever. Thanks to not paying attention to the sky, the sudden funnel cloud forming and then touching the ground within six seconds wasn't seen. Aurora looked up with parted lips standing dead still as if unable to run or at the very least move away. Everything began to speed up as that tornado moved quickly towards her, a scream of the word "No", was given as eyes remained and opened and arms moved to cover her head. Suddenly the tornado moved away and in another direction as several other began to touch down from the sky. But those came towards her yet she wasn't lifted off the ground like everyone else around, but remained grounded for reasons she didn't understand. The thoughts of why and how this could be happening came to mind and then everything just went blank for Aurora.

Hours later or was it days later Aurora would awaken to see bodies all around, those of random people and even small children. At first she got up and began to look around thinking that there had to be someone else around who had survived but as time went on no one could be found. "Why me..why..How am I the only one left..I can't be the only one..Oh God..there has to be someone else other than me..", was thought by Aurora and it was then she vowed to look for someone else who was still alive as long as there was air going into her lungs.

Now here are my ideas for how I see things going. In time Aurora would finally find someone else, a man who had survived but they would be just like her, his hair and eyes matching in color overly so, but they wouldn't be silver. Once their fingers touched one another when emotions where at a high point, such as in sudden anger of the feeling of belonging once again. A feeling of sudden uneasiness would be felt by them both before everything around them just disappears. Within another world they would find themselves,or so they believed, for around them there would be no more signs of the destruction and horror they had been witnessed to.

---

Into a form of a circle they would appear, around them were other people just like themselves, having the same color of hair as well as eyes. Each color would seem to be there, never were their two of the same. A person from the clouds above would come and explain that they all were the Gods and Goddess of the past reborn into the modern world so that the end could be witnessed and understood. The task of those who made up the form of the circle was to make themselves ready so they could make the decision to make the world from anew or let everything remain as it was in ruin.

I know that this idea might work a bit better as a group game so I am open to the idea if any other people show interest. But I will state right now that I still want that first part to played out as an one on one thread, it could actually be thought of as a prologue before any type of group game were to begin, so there is a good back story already in place.

----

Once a discussion is started there will be more I cam add as I have a notes section that I am in the middle of but I am not posting it here along with the idea.

If you have any ideas to add or questions to ask me then please feel free to pm them to me.

Thank You For Your Time!

Silver
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Chevalier des Poissons

I liked your idea. If you wish I can take part in this with you. Just tell me here or via PM how do you want to develop this story and I will give some ideas.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sabel

This is a wonderful idea. I would love to see it flourish.

Silver

Quote from: The Shambler on January 09, 2009, 10:24:37 AM
I liked your idea. If you wish I can take part in this with you. Just tell me here or via PM how do you want to develop this story and I will give some ideas.

Pm sent Sir.

Quote from: Sabel on January 09, 2009, 12:13:48 PM
This is a wonderful idea. I would love to see it flourish.

Thank You.

This idea is still very much open.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

Update

I reworded a few things and put up my thoughts of how this could work as a group game in the future.