The Harem Caravan (closed except for palace staff)

Started by Westal, December 26, 2011, 05:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westal

Hello, there.

I've been craving a small group harem story. I've played the role a few times before, but with just one partner playing the different harem women.  I think I have a good starting male character and storyline, I'm just wondering if there are any female writing partners would like to play a group game with me.

Not being the type of game I expect people to throw themselves at (for plentiful reasons regarding the long term playability with a feared lack of plot beyond sex), I present these over-arching story-lines to make to mix into the sex.  **I won't mince words, I do envision plenty of sexual play, but I expect that to have just as much intrigue and solid features as the plot itself.**

Ideas:

1) The "harem" owner is forced to sell first their (mixed) skills at performing (instruments, exotic dances) in order for them to survive on a road from banishment/political strife. Finally, when theater and music lovers just wont pay the bills, he's forced to sell their bodies as well, and takes the highest bidders to keep them running and surviving.

2) A "young" prince is presented with his first pair of women for his royal harem at the start. Slowly the two new women begin to hear about the intriguing matters of the palace. Disappearances of nobles or diplomats. Political enemies suddenly leaving town, and the prince's family accumulating ever more wealth. The whole palace suspects foul play in the supernatural/magical kind, but what is really behind their master's dynasty? When he himself appears to be behind deaths of good people, will they continue to follow orders, despite his being proven anything but a charming prince?

3) Open up to a larger group game, with multiple caravan owners with their own harem: Perhaps it is something like a gypsy eviction.  Each man (or woman) either owns or is even married to a small group of women. As they escape persecution, the caravans can either split off and find its own way, or they can all travel together, and the caravan begins to become one traveling clan and less individual travelers.

---

I am VERY open to other suggestions. Also, if you'd be satisfied playing multiple characters, and little other interest is shown in this, by all means, I'm game.
To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Miss Lilly

*pokes my head in*

Hi Westal!  *waves*

I'm interested...
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Westal

To add to this:

My intention is to start with a prince or similar. He already has a royal consort, but when he reaches 22 (flexible) he is allowed to manage his own harem. Another woman is chosen to join the chambers.

This can add some hierarchy dynamics to the women. The initial consort knows the prince very well, and certainly was not looking forward to this unavoidable day. She will pull rank to show that she deserves the princes majority attention.

Some of the new woman/women won't take this lightly, while others may submit to the consorts dominance. The prince does not always see in the same mind as his consort though, and spreads out the attention fairly evenly.

From there, the political intrigue can grow within the palace, and later they will be forced to flee together.

ON's and OFF's

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Westal

Welcome, Aemirys!

I'll see if I can wrap up the possibility of a third, but regardless we're glad to have you.

Do have any questions or suggestions as to the proposed plot so far?

I'll see if I can get a good into paragraph churning.

To JackWhite : -- I would prefer to keep this as a single harem of a male character and a small group of women. However, when the plotpoint of the fleeing the palace comes about, I'm not object to opening it up to multiple harems (see above).

ON's and OFF's

Inkidu

What's your policy regarding males playing female characters?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Westal

Hi Inkidu!

At the moment I think we're set on the very first women, and I prefer not to play intimate roles with men playing women. Not my proudest positions but there it is.

However, if we expand the game to include multiple parties, or if you wish to play another role within the palace (a Madame of sorts, who instructs the harem but is not part of it? I'm open to any suggestions. Hell even the sultan/ leader.)

ON's and OFF's

JackWhite

Quote from: Westal on December 26, 2011, 01:44:04 PM
I would prefer to keep this as a single harem of a male character and a small group of women. However, when the plotpoint of the fleeing the palace comes about, I'm not object to opening it up to multiple harems (see above).

I'll wait and see how this evolves.  ;D

Inkidu

Quote from: Westal on December 27, 2011, 12:56:34 AM
Hi Inkidu!

At the moment I think we're set on the very first women, and I prefer not to play intimate roles with men playing women. Not my proudest positions but there it is.

However, if we expand the game to include multiple parties, or if you wish to play another role within the palace (a Madame of sorts, who instructs the harem but is not part of it? I'm open to any suggestions. Hell even the sultan/ leader.)
There's nothing inherently wrong with that position at all. Though, you should probably make that clearer in any Os and Os you have.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Westal

The story has begun!

Yet with a postponed participant, we're in need for at least 1 more female to join the harem. More than 1 would be great too!

Essentially any new entries would be joining the prince's consort, going from just her to 2 (or more depending on the participants), making it an actual harem. This will be an evolution of the harem, and as the personalities develop, so will the back story of the palace and the impending need for them to flee it (later).

PM me with any questions. Also, my screen name is listed on my profile.

Here's the story thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127790.0

ON's and OFF's

Vaulera

Is there still room for a female character?

Fizz

Westal

Vaulera, Fizz, Welcome!

Yes there is room for both of you. One of the initial members may be delayed in posting (what are your thoughts, Aemirys? If you need to feel free to rotate back in when you can :)   )

Where the story is now, either one or both of you could be introduced to the prince character's harem. Whichever of you or both, either way, but that will make it from the 1 consort to a full harem, and I would assume we'll want to make a hierarchy plot bloom from that.

I think for now this will close this game as far as the harem girls until we open it up a little more, but we could certainly have other characters be playable. A madame that manages the harem? A butler who escapes with them later during the coup?

Either way, welcome, and PM me with any questions.

ON's and OFF's

Toa

Hi Westal,

Could you use a eunuch for your harem caravan? I would be interested to play one.

AurelieCatena

I'm interested to play a female in your harem if the story goes along the general lines of your idea #1. Let me know!

Westal

We could still use potential harem members, as we had a false start with other members before they posted. Water Lilly and I have started in the game thread, located here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127790.0

Also, if you're interested in playing a side character (for example, we already have a male eunuch that play a role in other palace matters), those male positions are open.

Let me know if you have any questions :D

ON's and OFF's

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Westal

We're going to start with just 2 women and a Eunuch + the prince.

We may open it up to more women soon, but other palace roles are still open.

ON's and OFF's